No announcement yet.

What happened to.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anthony Simmons left Saints training camp last year to take care of some personal business and abruptly retired after doing so.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      Anthony Simmons left Saints training camp last year to take care of some personal business and abruptly retired after doing so.
      hes a nice free agent on madden

Comment

I used to have an apartment a few buildings down from Calico. Met him once, though he moved out just a few weeks after I moved in. I really did think he would be one heck of a player...

BoneKrusher

Comment

David Boston?
          Kwame Lassiter?

Comment

Originally posted by reese View Post
            he actually had the nerve to say he dropped a pass in a game becuz mcnair threw it too hard
            Hell thats a big time lie, McNair doesnt have the arm to throw a ball too hard.
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

we should have a "where are they now" thread

o and roy williams is dirty

Go Ravens!

Comment

TO
                Steve SMith
                Calico

are all players he's injured, just to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  David Boston?
                  Kwame Lassiter?
                  Boston is still around..hes back in bucs spring camps i believe

Comment

Boston wasn't on any performance enhancing substances, but I think he and Andy Katzenmoyer were pals.
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                      Boston wasn't on any performance enhancing substances, but I think he and Andy Katzenmoyer were pals.
                      Yea, this guy's clean, his abs have abs.

http://www.accrofoot.com/uploads/dav...ton---site.jpg

Comment

he got tested for a banned substance..he said it wasnt roids..NFL wouldnt let him appeal

w.e it is..its disgusting. look at him..hes TO x 3 . Hes got biceps the size of fat lineman expect its all muscle and its cut

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                          he got tested for a banned substance..he said it wasnt roids..NFL wouldnt let him appeal

w.e it is..its disgusting. look at him..hes TO x 3 . Hes got biceps the size of fat lineman expect its all muscle and its cut
                          Lol and the other guy posted those abs on abs... He's insane! Too bad it doesn't lead to anything on the football field.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                            Lol and the other guy posted those abs on abs... He's insane! Too bad it doesn't lead to anything on the football field.
                            Well, he was pretty damn good for a few seasons with the Cardinals.

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                              Hell thats a big time lie, McNair doesnt have the arm to throw a ball too hard.

no its not a lie...he was in a press conference after a game in which he dropped a pass in the endzone...when asked what happened he said mcnair threw it too hard...and mcnair def has the arm to do it

Comment

Originally posted by reese View Post
                                no its not a lie...he was in a press conference after a game in which he dropped a pass in the endzone...when asked what happened he said mcnair threw it too hard...and mcnair def has the arm to do it
                                That's just ERU trying to turn any thread that has McNair in it into a McNair vs. Boller argument. He loves to bash McNair.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information