X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oliver Ross because he's worthless.

BoneKrusher

Comment

As a Falcons fan-Roddy White, from holding out to his 3+ dropped TD passes. He makes me so made we used that 1st round pick.

As a Seahawks- Grant Wistrom, wasted money and thanks to him we had to waste money on Kerney.
      Originally posted by STARHEATHER
      the only hot actreeses are adult
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
      Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Artis Hicks

Williamson pisses me off pretty bad too, but I don't hate him just yet.

Comment

Green Bay Packers- Robert Ferguson

Everyone keeps thinking he's going to break out and all he does is play without emotion... lately he can't find the field because of injury

Comment

There are four players on the Bills who drive me crazy, and all for different reasons.

Josh Reed-Drops the ball at the most key times.
            Tim Anderson-Has no business in the NFL.
            Kevin Everett-Hard to tell if he has potential because he hasnt shown a thing.
            Thats only in the morning, you should be up cooking breakfast or something. Its like an alarm clock. Woo Woo!!!

Here to convert the Bills Haters of the World.

Comment

I am not a huge fan of Artrell Hawkins who started at FS safety last season, he is more of a depth guy then a starter. Hopefully Eugene Wilson comes back healthy and Hawkins plays STs and is a backup.

Comment

Originally posted by bennybee38 View Post
                whys everyone hate lamont thompson... just wonderin.
                He takes horrible angles when tackling and he sucks in coverage. Plus, his hair makes me want to jam sharpened pencils in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by WooWoo21 View Post
                  There are four players on the Bills who drive me crazy, and all for different reasons.

Josh Reed-Drops the ball at the most key times.
                  Tim Anderson-Has no business in the NFL.
                  Kevin Everett-Hard to tell if he has potential because he hasnt shown a thing.
                  Reed had a better year. Price was more of a problem last year.

Comment

marquand manual and robert ferguson

Comment

Originally posted by bennybee38 View Post
                      whys everyone hate lamont thompson... just wonderin.
                      Because he is a terrible player. He is always totally lost on the field in coverage and run support. He was once tricked by a pump fake, by a wide receiver, past the line of scrimmage, and that's no joke. How he has managed to start this long is still one of the world's greatest mysteries.

Comment

Kwame Harris, he's useless.

Comment

Justin Hartwig and formerly chris weinke.

Comment

Eagles- McNabb..

Don't get me wrong, I like him, theres not many ppl I dont like Mat McCoy and McNabb are the only 2 i dislike a bit.. and Jevon Kearse..

McNabb.. just pisses me off with terrible desicions..

^ bantx
                            Originally posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER
                            **** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
                            Originally posted by Jughead10
                            I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".

Comment

RW McQuarters- the guy sucks and I am sick of him letting up a big play and then looking at his stupid face with a stupid ass band-aid on it for no reason and hair thats down to his ass.

Comment

Packers...

Probably Bubba Franks just because he played so poorly last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information