Ravens trying to ink Suggs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
    He won't he'll suck just like he did in Buffalo, and we'll be in big trouble signing new free agents because of his worthless ass taking up cap space. IMO he sets the franchise back about 4 or 5 years.

i agree with that

i mean i think he will put up decent numbers because the oline is way better in balt then in buffalo but i dont think he will be able to handle havin the opposing defence focus on him since the ravens, imo, have no legit threat on taht side of the ball.

i mean they have heap, clayton, and mason, but imo i think id rather have lee evans more then those three.

but again taht is just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      i agree with that

i mean i think he will put up decent numbers because the oline is way better in balt then in buffalo but i dont think he will be able to handle havin the opposing defence focus on him since the ravens, imo, have no legit threat on taht side of the ball.

i mean they have heap, clayton, and mason, but imo i think id rather have lee evans more then those three.

but again taht is just my opinion

I don't think he'll put up decent numbers, he is just a terrible RB and we made a huge mistake in trading for him instead of Thomas Jones or signing Dominic Rhodes or trading up to draft Marshawn Lynch. His numbers will look alot like last years numbers and we'll be saddled with his sorry ass for 5 years, and by the time we get rid of him finally our window of opurtunity will be closed locked and boarded up. Ray, JO, Mase, Mac, Samari will all be gone and we'll be rebuilding but at least we'll have a new RB and a new QB the season after that.
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I don't think he'll put up decent numbers, he is just a terrible RB and we made a huge mistake in trading for him instead of Thomas Jones or signing Dominic Rhodes or trading up to draft Marshawn Lynch. His numbers will look alot like last years numbers and we'll be saddled with his sorry ass for 5 years, and by the time we get rid of him finally our window of opurtunity will be closed locked and boarded up. Ray, JO, Mase, Mac, Samari will all be gone and we'll be rebuilding but at least we'll have a new RB and a new QB the season after that.

ya thats true
        i just got done lookin at his stats
        his three years of starting is pretty horrible
        he dont even average 4 yards per carry on his carrer

and willie parker averages almost 5
        and almost has as much yards in his career in two years then mcgahee does in his three

Comment

mcgahee has good size and speed but i guess u can call him an overacheiver

he also i guess has the tendacy with a disease called fumbleidis

Comment

He won't he'll suck just like he did in Buffalo, and we'll be in big trouble signing new free agents because of his worthless ass taking up cap space. IMO he sets the franchise back about 4 or 5 years.
            Especially when we could have saved our 3rd round pick and got a Kenny Iroms or a Tony Hunt and been just fine. And if Suggs doesn't get re-signed and winds up going to Pittsburgh, I will kill myself by jumping off the Key Bridge!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I am preety sure Willis contract was set extremly back-heavy, I am not so sure though.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                Especially when we could have saved our 3rd round pick and got a Kenny Iroms or a Tony Hunt and been just fine. And if Suggs doesn't get re-signed and winds up going to Pittsburgh, I will kill myself by jumping off the Key Bridge!

he probably wont because the rooney's dont break bank on free agents but i would love for him to come to pittsburgh.

if he did then i can seriously say we would have the best young defence maybe the best defence in the nfl

but then again its only a fantasy, not a reality

Comment

mcgahee has good size and speed but i guess u can call him an overacheiver

he also i guess has the tendacy with a disease called fumbleidis
                  Overachiever, if anything he is a under achiever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                    I am preety sure Willis contract was set extremly back-heavy, I am not so sure though.
                    Regardless, its another running back with a history of knee problems not to mention the fact that we are an I formation team and he's more in favor of a singleback formation. He better be worth it!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Billick said we are switching to more 3 WR set, 1 RB formation something that Jamal couldnt do. Plus McNair has a habit of dumping it off to the RB, and McGahee can bust those 2 yard dump offs into 8-9 yard gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                        Billick said we are switching to more 3 WR set, 1 RB formation something that Jamal couldnt do. Plus McNair has a habit of dumping it off to the RB, and McGahee can bust those 2 yard dump offs into 8-9 yard gains.
                        You're speculating that he can break those dump offs for big gains, but I'm tired of a dink and dunk offense when we could have Kyle in there and have an actual ariel attack of more then 15 yards a pass. Plus if we do run a mainly 3 WR set, then what about Justin Green and why did we draft McClain?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

the top three teams in the afc north have beasty three recievers

pittsburgh:
                          hines
                          santonio
                          nate

baltimore:
                          mason
                          clayton
                          d williams

cinci:
                          ocho cinco
                          tj whosyourmomma
                          chris henry

Comment

the top three teams in the afc north have beasty three recievers

pittsburgh:
                            hines
                            santonio
                            nate

baltimore:
                            mason
                            clayton
                            d williams

cinci:
                            ocho cinco
                            tj whosyourmomma
                            chris henry

Did you honestly just say that Nate Washington is a "beasty" receiver? Wow, just wow!?!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Did you honestly just say that Nate Washington is a "beasty" receiver? Wow, just wow!?!

i didnt call him beastly (thats what i meant)
                              but i do think he can develop into a good reciever if he can catch the ball better.

he had a good season last year even though he would have had more touchdown catches if he didnt drop any of them.

but i think he can be a good reciever in this league. number 1, no, but maybe a decent number 2. that is if he can work on his catching

Comment

You're speculating that he can break those dump offs for big gains, but I'm tired of a dink and dunk offense when we could have Kyle in there and have an actual ariel attack of more then 15 yards a pass. Plus if we do run a mainly 3 WR set, then what about Justin Green and why did we draft McClain?

McGahee brings in a lot more speed then Jamal had, plus Willis is actually going to voluntary training camp which he said he did, so that is wont hurt. Plus when Billick was actually calling plays McNair did well(Even ERU admited that is was McNairs best time) so now we get a full season of Billick calling plays that wont hurt either.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information