Daunte on his way out of Miami

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
    Raiders have McCown to start the season and when Russell is ready he will play, Raiders have no place for Culpepper.
    Well... McCown ain't all that great, so maybe if they can get Culpepper cheap, and Culpepper-Moss used to be a solid combo.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Moss ain't there no mo'

Comment

Originally posted by BX View Post
        Moss ain't there no mo'

I forgot about that.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

I think Carolina should take a shot at getting him. He would be dynamite with Steve Smith if he ever got right again, and Delhomme is going to be on a very short leash this year after that stink fest that he threw out last season. As far as I know, they don't have a young developmental guy on the team, either. It makes sense to me.
          Originally posted by 21ST
          He was protecting his self
          Originally posted by tjsunstein
          From what? His leg?
          Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
          That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
          "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
            I think Carolina should take a shot at getting him. He would be dynamite with Steve Smith if he ever got right again, and Delhomme is going to be on a very short leash this year after that stink fest that he threw out last season. As far as I know, they don't have a young developmental guy on the team, either. It makes sense to me.
            they already got Carr.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Minnesota is probably the best fit for him. Maybe the Jaguars?

Comment

Things didnt end well with Childress I doubt either of them will be able to put that behind them.
                What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

What team could really use a star QB who is still only about 30, used to have a big time arm, but got by on his athleticism? Culpepper has a lot of past results, and the team has to be okay with taking risks on guys for the right price. Possible destinations include: Houston, Buffalo, Jacksonville, Green Bay, Baltimore, Carolina, and Chicago. Thinking about the rest of the league, I can't say for sure that other don't see many teams chomping at the bit to get him in a trade, especially with his contract. I foresee teams trying to sign him once he's released by Miami. I don't think any team will want him so badly that they will trade a draft pick for him.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

It's pretty hard to think of any team that would take him when you go through them.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Yeah, take the Vikings out of the question. The next QB that we're going to get wears number 12 on Louisville.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                        Doesn't matter. Russell isn't ready to start. And Culpepper is better than anythign else the Raiders have. Hell, if Russell isn't just completely lazy he might be able to learn something from a similar QB in Culpepper.
                        Huh? I don't get the notion that Russell is a lazy QB at all.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                          Huh? I don't get the notion that Russell is a lazy QB at all.
                          Please Flyboy, let ignorance wonder around. Just let this one go.

Everyone and their mom knows Russell isn't lazy. Just let it go.

Comment

I don't see him getting traded like the Dolphins seem to want to do, so a release is most likely. If that happens, I wouldn't be shocked to see Kansas City take a look. I mean, Damon Huard was good, but Culpepper would give them the insurance Brodie Croyle doesn't really give right now. Or maybe he doesn't. He essentially just switches places with Green this way, though...

Comment

Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
                              it's all about the system too. I think Petrino is going to implement a sort of WCO which I don't think Culpepper is capable of running.
                              Haha...a sort of WCO is what we just completely got rid of. Petrino's system doesn't fall under that. You'll see when you see his formations that it's not WCO. But lets not even consider that. I don't think we can afford to have Harrington here and Culpepper, why would we bring Miami's drama to ATL? Sure, I'd love to have 3 QBs on the roster with the names of Vick, Culpepper, and Harrington. I don't think we could afford it though. Plus I'm not sure it's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by BX View Post
                                Is Culpepper even capable of playing? I thought his knee was basically made out of silly putty now.
                                It is and his career is probably over. That's why Saban left town.
                                And proud of it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information