No announcement yet.

49ers turned down Randy Moss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would the 49ers want Jake to poison their locker room of young players and a young coach?

The 49ers are several players away from being a Super Bowl contender and they run an offense that is probably too conservative for Jake's taste.

Comment

TO
      Antonio Bryant
      Randy Moss
      No Way
      If he gets to be trouble again then it will be the 3rd WR to be a problem in SF

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
        he doesn't in Madden, that's what makes him crappy.
        Seriously, Madden? Come on, that's the best evidence you've got?

Smith's arm strength is average to slightly above average for an NFL QB. He can make all the throws, which is good enough for me. If anyone thinks it was Smith's arm strength that kept this trade from going down, you haven't been paying much attention to either the Raiders or 49ers in recent years.

Comment

On topic though, I think a wise move by the Niners, Moss needs to win or else he becomes a pain in the groin, which he showed in Oakland... 49ers are improving, but they can't be sure of enough wins to keep Randy happy, hence the move will hurt them probably.
          The problem with Madden is they rate a players naturally athleticism based on how well they play. If 1 player does great his speed/Acceleration/Agility will go up, if he does crappy next season those ratings will all drop, next year he does well again the running ratings will jump way up again. His running ability wouldn't change much but to make the player play worse they'll tinker with his naturally athleticism to make his rating alot worse.

Same is true with QBs, if they do well there Throwing Power will go up and if they bomb it will drop. It wouldn't drop as much as accuracy or awarness but it will change even though the players throwing strength doesn't change.
          "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

such a smart move on their part... they have good young core that can play and doesnt get into trouble... who wants a declining reciever anyway, usualyl the raiders take em and well hell even they didnt want him

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by stl9erfan View Post
              Seriously, Madden? Come on, that's the best evidence you've got?
              It was probably a joke...after reading most of addicts posts, im sure it was a joke. He seems like an easy going guy.

Comment

People it was joke by Addict.

Comment

Yeah he does suck in madden he always ends up in FA when i play francise mode in Madden.

If Moss had better Character the SF would take him, but yeah its all about the character espically now.

Comment

garauntee you it was a joke... no one would seriously in their right mind use madden as a way to rate players

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

How is this still a conversation?

Comment

After the Terrell Owens saga in San Fran I could not see them dealing with someone who had the potential to be just like Owens if the situation oes bad.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

I'm sure they had heard some of those Moss' screams when the Niners played the Raiders...

Comment

On topic though, I think a wise move by the Niners, Moss needs to win or else he becomes a pain in the groin, which he showed in Oakland... 49ers are improving, but they can't be sure of enough wins to keep Randy happy, hence the move will hurt them probably.
                            LOl madden, ok tool.

Comment

Exactly. Moss' original problem with Minnesota is that they could never assemble a team that could win consistently. When he went to Oakland, many considered them to be a rebuilt team on the rise. They had added Lamont Jordan, Warren Sapp, they drafted Robert Gallery, and signed Kerry Collins to run a deep ball offense. Well, it flopped, and Moss stopped trying. New England was the perfect destination for him, especially because they have a strong willed quarterback who Moss won't be able to push around when he gets frustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                                People it was joke by Addict.
                                Thanks, glad you got it.

Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
                                It was probably a joke...after reading most of addicts posts, im sure it was a joke. He seems like an easy going guy.
                                Actually I'm a pain in the groin... but thanks.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information