Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team MVP: Karlos Dansby...the defense would be a lot worse without him here. He's been a beast the entire year: 71 tackles, 4 sacks, 3 INT's, 2 FF.

Best Player: Larry Fitzgerald...guy can catch the ball anywhere, and putting up massive numbers with Kurt Warner as his QB.

Most Improved Player: Darnell Dockett...wasn't on anybody's radar last year, and this year he's been the anchor of the D-Line, always putting pressure on the QB and his efforts have shown up on the stat sheet: 8 sacks for a DT.

Most Worthless Player: Starting? I guess I would have to agree with you on Al Johnson...he has not impressed me at all.

Biggest Offseason Need: Either 3-4 OLB or CB. I think it winds up with who is the better value pick when we pick. While I think 3-4 OLB is a bigger need, we still need a shutdown CB on this team. Not to mention our secondary has been injured often this year.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• MVP indeed. Dang Karlos Dansby is certainly going to get paid this offseason, either that or franchised...

So does Pace get resigned since he is the most improved?

Comment

• The game this week basically makes or breaks our chance of getting into the playoffs, well i mean we could still get in but with the Vikings rolling it could be tough

just wondering if we both end up with the same record who gets in?

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
          The game this week basically makes or breaks our chance of getting into the playoffs, well i mean we could still get in but with the Vikings rolling it could be tough

just wondering if we both end up with the same record who gets in?
          If it's based off strength of schedule, Minnesota.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Does anybody know if Fitz or Q will play Sunday? Not going to be easy to beat Seattle if both of them are out.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
              Does anybody know if Fitz or Q will play Sunday? Not going to be easy to beat Seattle if both of them are out.
              Both are questionable and game time decisions, looks like we will be relying on Edge, Johnson, Pope and Breaston for most of our offense, I could see both of them playing but as more of a decoy role
              Last edited by fenikz; 12-10-2007, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• umm booo we lost bad, lol a week after saying Warner is our MVP, I completely regret it. I want Leinart back, no matter the stats he puts up atleast he can manage a game and we were 4-2 with him playing

Comment

• Any news on how bad Pope is hurt ?

Comment

• Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
                    Any news on how bad Pope is hurt ?
                    dislocated ankle, done for the season

We have so many injuries to key players I'll be happy if we finish 7-9

Green(IR)
                    Wilson(IR)
                    Berry(IR)
                    Pope(IR)
                    Boldin
                    Leinart(IR)

Comment

dislocated ankle, done for the season
                      It looked like he was starting to improve atleast compared to his rookie year. Will TE be a need this offseason or will he be able to hang on to the starting job?

Comment

• Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
                        It looked like he was starting to improve atleast compared to his rookie year. Will TE be a need this offseason or will he be able to hang on to the starting job?
                        no we are set at TE, besides maybe a pure blocking one

Both Pope and Patrick look like huge steals at this point and both could blossom into very good players

Comment

no we are set at TE, besides maybe a pure blocking one

Both Pope and Patrick look like huge steals at this point and both could blossom into very good players
                          That's good to hear as I was a huge Pope fan and thought he would be one of the steals of the draft. It took him a year or two to make a impact in college also. He has never been the best blocker and was always good for one false start a game. But if he can fix those things he will be a quality starter.

Comment

• hey we actually beat a crappy team for once

Comment

hey we actually beat a crappy team for once
                              The Cards tried as hard as they could to give it away.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                                The Cards tried as hard as they could to give it away.
                                yep, the play calling in the second half was just terrible for both the offense and defense, if we are gonna go pass happy at least let Warner call the plays from a no huddle/hurry offense

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information