No announcement yet.

So...who watched the game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which site did you use DMH? I'd like to download it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
      Joey Harrington is a 3. Not a 6-7.
      no hes more liek a 5. will make solid throws, but will not be spectacular yet at the same time, I could see some spectacular things from Joey.

Owner of ScarDraft
      Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
        Joey Harrington is a 3. Not a 6-7.
        well my point was i expect Joey's worst this year to not be as bad as Vick's worse in the past, but then again i expect Joeys best this year not to be as good as Vicks best and even moreso what his best would of been this year. i just used numbers to try and get my point across.
        Last edited by DraftMichaelHuff; 08-13-2007, 07:58 PM.
        Page 49, Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread- Best...Page...Ever

Comment

All I want from Harrington is for him to be a decent bridge until we draft his replacement next year.

Comment

I think he can be that, and maybe even more. If Crumpler is healthy and fit in time for the season, this is the best receiving core and offensive line that Harrington has had in his career. Plus, Petrino's offense props up quarterbacks better than they actually are.

I'm very tempted to say that the Falcons might actually be better off, I never thought Harrington was trash. But most if not all will have to stay healthy for the Falcons to have a good year, especially Joe Horn and John Abraham.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Jarred Gaither looking very Marcus McNeil esk for the Ravens, they love him, he is comming along in leaps and bounds. (I hate to say i told you so Falcons front office)

Imagine if we had taken McNeal last year, and then Gaither this year coupled with Blaylock, leaving us with Crocker at FS this year (meh) and then take Mr Phillip's with our first pick this year *homer simpson drool noise*

LT McNeil
              LG Blaylock
              C Mclure
              RG Forney
              RT Gaither
              Last edited by DraftMichaelHuff; 08-16-2007, 10:44 PM.

Comment

That OL is nasty, but really, ours is solid...we just lack a LT...but we got a TON of protection in that first pre-season game.

Comment

It's a lot easier to protect when you know where your QB is going to be. If there is one thing that Joey Harrington does well is he doesn't hold onto the ball. Because of that I don't expect there to be many sacks made against the offense.

Comment

I like Harrington for the next 2 years or so but instead of drafting a new QB why not go the Dallas way and develop Shockley who has some tools to work with and play him when hes ready. Saves a lot of money and is guy who like Vick can scramble.
                    Bluto- When the going gets tough the tough get going.

Bluto I'm a zit get it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=qft0bdhl17c

Cartman- Kyle get that sand out of your vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                      It's a lot easier to protect when you know where your QB is going to be. If there is one thing that Joey Harrington does well is he doesn't hold onto the ball. Because of that I don't expect there to be many sacks made against the offense.
                      yeh but last year Vick was sacked heaps inside the pocket, normally when he rolled out it was a completion or an inaccurate pass/drop. It was the rush up the middle that they had trouble with mostly. I think its the coaching and the scheme moreso than a stationary QB

Comment

There is nothing really preventing Harrington from performing a Drew Brees style year this year and finally living up to his college billing. If you ask me Harrington has far more upside, going on college/draft stock than Shockley even though he is a bit older.

BTW im not for one moment saying i expect it this year but theorectically, for the first time in his career he has nothing preventing him.

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                          That OL is nasty, but really, ours is solid...we just lack a LT...but we got a TON of protection in that first pre-season game.
                          agreed. but I saw a lot of potential from Renardo Foster at LT in the last game. he was playing there after the first series with the 1's and did a great job against Bryan Thomas in the pass rush.

Owner of ScarDraft

Comment

I am EXCITED for tonight...

Anyone know what channel that game comes on on sopcast? I forget who linked it to me last time, might have been from AFMB

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                              I am EXCITED for tonight...

Anyone know what channel that game comes on on sopcast? I forget who linked it to me last time, might have been from AFMB
                              me too... I don't get to see it though... I need to get the game downloaded after tomorrow.

Owner of ScarDraft

Comment

I downloaded it and I can't watch it, the "buffer" gets exceeded...can anything other than QT can play mp4s cause it and iTunes both freeze after about 10 seconds or so of playing it

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information