Kenny Philips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny Philips

i read on SI.com that some people think Kenny Philips might fall to the 2nd round. If he's there when we pick would you want us to draft him?
    I would

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Yes. Best player available, and Darren Stone and Jimmy Williams have potential but are unproven. Phillips is close to a sure thing as you can be at safety.
    Virginia Tech.
    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

NO i would not, we did that with Jimmy. We would probably have to trade some picks and we cant do that, I dont think safety is a high demand for the Falcons since they have two young guys there, we should get a safety in Free angency.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
      Originally posted by fenikz
      we all hate you

Comment

well it highly depends on who we take in the first round. if we get the 31 pick and have lt and qb addressed, it would be an amazing pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
          NO i would not, we did that with Jimmy. We would probably have to trade some picks and we cant do that, I dont think safety is a high demand for the Falcons since they have two young guys there, we should get a safety in Free angency.
          Why would we have to trade some picks? In this scenario he falls to round two, and we have a top five pick in round two. So no trading of picks would be required, unless we moved up like four spots for a fifth rounder. But most likely if he hits round two we have a shot at him.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

I heard Michael Huff is on the trading block. I wouldnt mind using a 3rd or late 2nd pick for. him.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
              I heard Michael Huff is on the trading block. I wouldnt mind using a 3rd or late 2nd pick for. him.
              I would LOVE to trade our 3rd round or our later 2nd round pick for Huff.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information