Kenny Philips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny Philips

i read on SI.com that some people think Kenny Philips might fall to the 2nd round. If he's there when we pick would you want us to draft him?
    I would

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

YES...if that kid is there in the 2nd round that's a STEAL and I'd LOVE to have him on this team. Would change a lot of things for us in the defensive backfield...obviously we're losing Hall...but if we go to a cover 2 scheme we can move Williams up to corner opposite Houston and then putting him in at Free Safety next to Milloy...with Stone backing up...I'd like that

Comment

Moving Jimmy Williams again is a bad idea. A player changing positions four times in six years is never a good idea (free safety as a sophmore, cornerback as a junior and senior and rookie, free safety in his second National Football League year, would be cornerback in third NFL year in this idea).

If Jimmy is successful at FS, then it would be Kenny Phillips playing CB, most likely as the nickel. Then when Milloy moves to a different team he will play SS. No way would Darren Stone start over him.
      Virginia Tech.
      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information