Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
    Originally posted by fenikz
    we all hate you

Comment

Poor falcon fans. You guys just can't catch a break the last few seasons. But maybe you'll get lucky and win the perennial crapshoot that is the NFC South. Last to First again?

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
        Poor falcon fans. You guys just can't catch a break the last few seasons. But maybe you'll get lucky and win the perennial crapshoot that is the NFC South. Last to First again?
        ...look at our roster...
        Originally posted by BamaFalcon59
        Open minded is eggs and hot sauce (trading down for Leodis McKelvin, something like that). Stupid is ketchup mixed with milk (that would be drafting Chris Long at three).

Comment

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sp...oley_0506.html

There's the update.

Comment

I'm going to be pissed if he's gone, friggin PISSED.

Comment

theres no way this one thing tarnishes his whole reputation of being a good guy. if the friggin bengals gave henry all those chances we better give one to boley. he's gonna be an amazing player for us.

Comment

It's just one little thing. I agree with "thefalconer", this wont tarnish his reputation, hes still a great guy and a great player. We better lock him up with a long deal

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

What a *****. I bet she was all up on Boley's grill and ****.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
                    theres no way this one thing tarnishes his whole reputation of being a good guy. if the friggin bengals gave henry all those chances we better give one to boley. he's gonna be an amazing player for us.
                    she accused him of cheating on her, he pushed her out the house. that to me looks like something that isn't even close to suspension worth. this kind of battery will get a fine from the GOVT and from the NFL. she has no injury, and he wasn't trying to cause harm, just get her out of the house. this won't hrrt his rep in any way.

Owner of ScarDraft
                    Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Originally posted by scar988 View Post
                      she accused him of cheating on her, he pushed her out the house. that to me looks like something that isn't even close to suspension worth. this kind of battery will get a fine from the GOVT and from the NFL. she has no injury, and he wasn't trying to cause harm, just get her out of the house. this won't hrrt his rep in any way.
                      Didn't he throw her over the couch and pushed her against the wall? That sounds kind of harsh to me. This really is disappointing. Here we are thinking Boley was the perfect linebacker for this defense, and he does something that tarnishes his reputation on the Falcons' filter. Hopefully, Dimitroff and company will only see this is a bump on the road in Boley's life and let him slip for this one instance.

Comment

If this costs Boley even one minute of game time, I'll be irritated.

We can't know for certain what went on in that house. The wife was angry and being confrontational over the possible infedility. Sounds like Boley may have been intoxicated. There was a fight. He may have been the only one being physical or he may not. If she was in his face yelling at him, some pushing is going to occur. The "throwing" part may have been an embellishment from the angry wife. We don't know for sure. The article says she hid his car keys which probably made him mad too.

I'm not saying that Boley is innocent in all this but it's certainly not something the NFL or the Falcons need to get involved in.
                        Last edited by Mekias; 05-05-2008, 04:08 PM.

Comment

It probably wasn't Boley's finest hour, but it doesn't sound like anything to get worked up about.

The biggest problem is that it will be a distraction for Boley and for the team as a whole going into minicamp. I can't see it seriously affecting Boley's career with us. (If worse details don't emerge, of course... touch wood).
                          TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

I could care less what happened. The truth is he was my favorite player in the league, not only because of his play on the field, but because of his character as well. I did a report on this guy and his character. Now I see this, and it does not fly with me, no matter what the excuse.
                            Virginia Tech.
                            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                              I could care less what happened. The truth is he was my favorite player in the league, not only because of his play on the field, but because of his character as well. I did a report on this guy and his character. Now I see this, and it does not fly with me, no matter what the excuse.

He was your favorite player? He's still mine.

Comment

This kind of **** doesnt fly with Bama.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information