X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ovie Mughelli

we just signed Ovie Mughelli to a 6 year $18 million contract... good sign

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Very good signing. He is a better blocking FB than Justin Griffith was. That is what Petrino's scheme requires.

Comment

Damn you guys, Ovie is an animal.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I loved Justin and i think it would have been cool to keep Griffith as our power back... but anyway Ovie is the perfect example of a FB

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
          I loved Justin and i think it would have been cool to keep Griffith as our power back... but anyway Ovie is the perfect example of a FB

Exactly, looks like a good signing.

Comment

yea, maybe we can keep Griffith and not have to spend a day 1 pick for a power back and we can spend it on like a OL or DE, DT, or maybe a 3rd string CB

Sig by BK

Comment

Ovie was a 2nd team All-Pro last year, only behind Lorenzo Neal. Sweet.

Comment

Who is "we"?

Comment

Atlanta.

10 char

Comment

great signing for you guys, even though you gave up an arm and a leg. ovie could be a lorenzo neal type for the next 5 years. tough tough loss for us, ovie was one of the great guys in the locker room and its sad to see him go.

Comment

Now to add a stud tailback and road grading LG, and we will have a powerful offense. No more of the 'shotgun veer,' misdirection and finesse, attack. Thank god. An offensive identity that doesn't suck.

Comment

I think we should still use that though, make our offense more multidimensional. Causes more problems and uses more of Vick's talents.

Comment

Hey iloxygenil who "our"?

Sig by BK

Comment

I had no idea you were a Falcons fan...get a sig or something. If you need one I can make it.

As far as this guy goes...he's not on Madden =( made me sad. Anyone know if he is on the updated rosters?

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                              I had no idea you were a Falcons fan...get a sig or something. If you need one I can make it.

As far as this guy goes...he's not on Madden =( made me sad. Anyone know if he is on the updated rosters?
                              Heck ya I'm a Falcons fan. and I need a sig, just dont know how to get one..

Sig by BK

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information