Amobi Okoye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amobi Okoye

What is his position? UT or NT? We already got a future UT in Babs, so would that make him a NT at 6'2" 300 lbs?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

No, he is a UT.

Comment

He is a NT. He doesn't play like a UT and he is big and will only get bigger.

Comment

He is definitely a 4-3 NT, in my opinion. He's 6'2" 300-lbs, and he's only 19 years old. As Dick Vermeil mentioned at the combine, he has very long arms, which means he still has a lot of room to grow.

Comment

i believe that he is a UT, as he is a penetrator

Comment

Nah, just because he is capable of moving the pile, doesn't mean his main focus should be rushing the passer, this kid would be a DOMINANT NT in the 4-3.

Comment

I see. Thanks guys.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

On the same subject what do you think of taking this kid at #10? He would be about my 5th option there, just wondering some other fans opinions.

Comment

I think he is around my 6th or 7th option.

Comment

It's hard for me to make my big board, because it will vary depending on the coaching staff's opinion of Jimmy Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                      It's hard for me to make my big board, because it will vary depending on the coaching staff's opinion of Jimmy Williams.
                      Yeah. Damn coaches. Come out with it already.

Comment

Haha. That'd be awesome. Jimmy is a pimp, and I think no matter where we put him he's going to dominate.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                          Are they thinking of moving him to safety?
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

i'm thinking williams is gonna be a corner. i hope he does play cb because the safety depth in the draft is so much deeper than the cb depth. with a good safety, hopefully landry, drafted we are gonna have a great secondary in the years to come.

for those who know zimmer's defense, do you think crocker will take over SS after milloy leaves?

Comment

Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
                              i'm thinking williams is gonna be a corner. i hope he does play cb because the safety depth in the draft is so much deeper than the cb depth. with a good safety, hopefully landry, drafted we are gonna have a great secondary in the years to come.

for those who know zimmer's defense, do you think crocker will take over SS after milloy leaves?
                              Good question...As of right now I think its up in the air...Crocker is 5'11 190 and Zimmer usually like bigger SS...We could use Crocker as a nickle back but I would rather give him a shot at SS because he had some decent numbers at SS before coming to Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information