backup QB ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• backup QB ?

So now that Schaub has been traded what do we do about backup QB? I really hope we sign a proven vetren QB to a 1 year deal. That gives us a year to aee how Vick plays and how DJ develops. What would you do ?

Bill Musgrave was at the Stanford pro-day. So Trent Edwards is a possibility.

Comment

I really don't want the falcons to draft a QB. Maybe it's just the homer in me wanting DJ to get a chance though.

Comment

Deffinitly in my opinion Shockley should be our #2 QB.. He did great in the pre season last year and i expect him to do just as good if not beter this year. So it shoudl be

#1-Vick
        #2- Shockley
        #3- Wright(if we sign him)

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

no way shockley becomes our 2nd already. too inexperienced. he did play well last preseason but a lot of his passes were inaccurate and almost killed youngblood.

Comment

Trade T.B. for one of the hundred they have on their roster for a 6th round pick...or wait for them to unload one of them.
            I say this because Tampa and Atlanta have a minor little rivalry goin on...wouldn't be the first time a team picked up a rival teams player to "learn the secrets" *cough Brandon Stokley*

Comment

these QB are all UFA's that would make sense

Drew Bledsoe
              Aaron Brooks
              Tim Rattay
              Anthony Wright
              Chris Weinke

Comment

Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
                these QB are all UFA's that would make sense

Drew Bledsoe
                Aaron Brooks
                Tim Rattay
                Anthony Wright
                Chris Weinke
                dont really care. whichever is cheapest.

Comment

Remember Aaron Brooks is vick's cousin that could help him sign with us if we are intrested

Comment

might. but i doubt it. i hate brooks. hes garbage imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information