No announcement yet.

Atlanta Falcons Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree on Landry, but he's a top-15 pick, so I hope we don't get him. I like Michael Griffin and Reggie Nelson in the late first.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
      I agree on Landry, but he's a top-15 pick, so I hope we don't get him. I like Michael Griffin and Reggie Nelson in the late first.

The Raiders or Lions will be in the top 15. And they need a QB

Comment

What the **** is our problem?

Comment

FIRE MORA!

Comment

All I will say is this: our receivers and O-Line have played bad like they did these past two weeks, but this is by far the worst I have ever seen Michael Vick play in consecutive games. It's disconcerting to say the least. Earlier in the year, I was very impressed with his development. These past two games have been ugly in a lot of ways for the whole team, but the disregard for ball security is not excusable. This team is lost, they have the look of a team that has given up. I have no confidence in Jim Mora to turn us around, like he could've done last year. Good teams, with good coaches, do not lose these kinds of games, period.

Jeff Fisher?

Comment

I'm going to agree with your sig Shiver. All Falcons fan who agree, but what Shiver has in his sig in your own. Im doing that now

Comment

Fire Mora? LOL. Just a few weeks ago you were praising the coaching staff and calling Mike Vick god. Now that there's adversity, someone's head is off. When the Falcons win big games again, your tune will change.

This message brought to you by Mr. Anti-Overreaction

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen
                  Fire Mora? LOL. Just a few weeks ago you were praising the coaching staff and calling Mike Vick god. Now that there's adversity, someone's head is off. When the Falcons win big games again, your tune will change.

This message brought to you by Mr. Anti-Overreaction
                  No...I thought Mora was good...but I'm realizing more and more that he cannot get our team up for simple games. He is falls into EVERY trap game. These 2 PATHETIC teams and we made them look like Super Bowl contenders. I can't handle watching that crap ALL the time. It's like you just know we're going to win next week because now our team HAS to get up and be ready for the game. We are going up against a stellar defense, so that means Vick is gonig to be on point...our coaches will take time with the offensive line this week and make them work their pass protection. Our WRs will suddenly develop hands and catch everything. It's insane to be this up and down with the talent we have. We blame players over and over, but there's only so much blame they can take, until it falls on coaching. It's time that Mora took heat. Can't handle it anymore...7-0 or bust...this team SHOULD win 12 games...I want Abe back...and I want our offensive line to not SUCK. I want our QB to be able to count on his recievers. I can't take this anymore...lets win games...that's what all this money is being spent for.

Comment

I basically agree with everything people have said here about Jim Mora Jr., if you can't win those games that you are expected to, how can you possibly be a playoff contender?? Also, Warrick Dunn has been really dissappointing me as of late and I think that Lelie should have caught that TD at the end of the half, it would have been 14-7 instead of 14-3 going into the half and we still might have won, we really need a sure handed reciever on this team to help out Vick, what I have seen in the past couple of weeks has been pathetic.

Comment

This is the first game I've seen of the Falcons, and I'm not trying to insight anything here, it's actually more of a question. Is this the bad hands of the recievers that you've been talking about all year? Cause if so, I think Vick shares at least 30-40% of that blame. He has no touch on any of his throws, and they were put in positions that were hard for the players to adjust to. Granted, the ball hit their hands on numerous occasions, and they should make those plays, but it wouldn't hurt for Vick to help them out either.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Ahhh my Tivo got screwed up. How did Jimmy Williams look?
                        Originally posted by Paul
                        Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                        These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

He didn't play.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            This is the first game I've seen of the Falcons, and I'm not trying to insight anything here, it's actually more of a question. Is this the bad hands of the recievers that you've been talking about all year? Cause if so, I think Vick shares at least 30-40% of that blame. He has no touch on any of his throws, and they were put in positions that were hard for the players to adjust to. Granted, the ball hit their hands on numerous occasions, and they should make those plays, but it wouldn't hurt for Vick to help them out either.

No, I don't count acrobatic attempts at the ball as a drop. The overt drops were only apparent in three games; New Orleans, New York and Detroit.

The receivers should still make some difficult catches, and they make fewer of those than most other receivers in the league.

Don't think I absolve Vick of any blame with the team's performance. I just don't understand why his game has self destructed. Through the first seven games; he impressed me with his development. These past two he looked like the '04 Vick again, and that's a painful sight. If he keeps this up; I actually would not be adverse to sending the team a message and starting Schaub. If you don't play well, no matter who you are, you won't continue to play. If he's the leader of this team, he cannot go out and lose games with his turnovers. It's that simple.

Comment

Patrick Kerney "out for a while." We are screwed, 6-10 anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                                Patrick Kerney "out for a while." We are screwed, 6-10 anybody?
                                Yeah, I just saw that. Here's the link: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2660389

That really hurts ya'll's chances.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information