Atlanta Falcon FF league?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Falcon FF league?

Who would like to join a FF league with the Falcon fans from this site?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

i'll join! is it a keeper league or a free yahoo one?

Comment

Id be up for it, ive been a falcons fan and a pretty consistant poster on this site for a while. Ive never done fantasy football before but would like to have a go this year.
      Page 49, Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread- Best...Page...Ever

Comment

I'd be fine with it. What site do you want to use?

Comment

yahoo ftw! its the easiest imo.

Comment

I'm a big fan of ESPN's setup

Comment

i like yahoo alot more. we gotta get more people though. I know there are more falcon fans out there.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

I'll do it.

Owner of ScarDraft
                Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Confirmed:
                  thefalconer
                  DraftMichaelHuff (I hella wanted him last year too. This year I wanted Landry. Next year I hella want Phillips. I wish we could get a stud safety...)
                  liloxygenil
                  scar988
                  Me

Other Falcon Fans:
                  Shiver
                  ATLDirtyBirds
                  D-Rod

I will PM these others, and Ill get back to you. We could have an 8 person league, which isnt too shabby.

Comment

8 people is solid, but the teams will be rather stacked, I have a friendly league that is 8 people, but it's the most fun league I do each year.

Comment

Could I get in this?

Comment

stacked teams suck. true fantasy skills come out with 12+ team leagues.

Comment

Stacked teams can be plenty of fun, because all the teams are stacked, and it's not about who gets to the waiver wire first.

Comment

(8+12)/2 =10, 10 people it is, not too stacked not too many.

Are we all entering seperatly or whats the deal. Being an aussie i havent done FF before hopefully what ever site we use is relativly easy to use haha otherwise you guys can expect a fair few questions
                            Page 49, Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread- Best...Page...Ever

Comment

ESPN and Yahoo are both very easy to use so you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information