Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams @ Ravens

Whats everybodies take on the game?

I look for another close game. Our offense should be able to move the ball with relative ease on the Rams but since McNair is our QB Im not holdin out any hope for that. I expect Willis to GET IN THE ENDZONE THIS WEEK!!!! Or else he is gonna start losin points with this guy right here.

Defensively we should be able to keep Brian Leonard pretty well bottled up, but if we dont get pressure on Frerrotte look for Drew Bennett to have a big day, cause last year against the Titans he lit us up a bit and he was being covered by Samair so imaginae what he'll do against Ivy/Prude/Martin/Pittman. Also as a side note, Im willing to admit I was wrong about Jarrett Johnson he has been arguably the best defensive player so far this season, he is definitely top 3 on our team this year hopefully a sack and a INT for JJ.

Final score 12-10 Ravens
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Well on the radio this morning they said Samari was suited up for practice so heres to hoping he plays Sunday and I agree JJ has been absolutely studly in stopping the run, I never see him miss a tackle.

My predicition for this week is a win, I feel the Rams are the worst team in the league this year and we SHOULD beat them easily. But I feel our trend of letting teams get back in the game will appear again and we will win 14-10.
    Last edited by ccB; 10-11-2007, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Samari is practicing and thats a huge plus. I still think JJ should be on the D-Line especially with Trevor out but hey at least he's making plays. Now on to the game, injuries are still taking its toll on this team and this could be our downfall this week if we try to rush back guys it could kill us. Hopefully Flynn, JO, and Heap just rest up for the Buffalo game. This game is crucial for McNair, this Rams defense is laughable at times and if he doesn't produce a GOOD game then he needs to bench himself. No more of this 40+ pass games for 5 yards a pass nonsense. This offense better produce at minimum 3 TD drives and better come thru in the Red Zone. As for the Defense, I really expect and predict a bounce back game for them. Ed Reed will be Ed Reed, CMac should have a pick, and the front 7 should be racking up some sacks. With that said, I feel a Raven W with the score 31-14.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I think Antwan gets his first sack on sunday.

Comment

Also as a side note, Im willing to admit I was wrong about Jarrett Johnson he has been arguably the best defensive player so far this season, he is definitely top 3 on our team this year hopefully a sack and a INT for JJ.
          JJ has been a stud, everything I've expected.

Comment

yea I liked the way he has played, he is meeting my expectations.

Comment

I got a txt from my uncle saying this...

"1300 AM reported Kyle worked with 1st O and McNair never took the field today"

It sounds like McNair groin still isnt well if he didnt take the field at all.

Update:

He told me McNair isnt on the injury list.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                I got a txt from my uncle saying this...

"1300 AM reported Kyle worked with 1st O and McNair never took the field today"

It sounds like McNair groin still isnt well if he didnt take the field at all.

Update:

He told me McNair isnt on the injury list.
                Actually if you did some research on that tip you would have found out that Kyle was practicing with the 1st team because McNair was held out with a stiff back.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

If the Rams score 10 pts on you guys, it better be on a KR b/c that offense should do nothing against the Baltimore D

Mad props to Houshyamomma on FF.com

Comment

I see I am in the middle of HW so I couldnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                      I see I am in the middle of HW so I couldnt.
                      Well you find the time to post here so obviously you do have the time.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

this game is sooo big for me....
                        one of my best friends is a rams fan and he absolutely hates the ravens.... if the ravens lose, ill wont hear the end of it

Go Ravens!

Comment

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7326188?MSNHPHMA

McNair is a game time decision.

Comment

Well usually its if you don't practice at the end of the week you don't play, but apparently that doesn't apply to Steve McNair. I'm not to crazy about starting him, now its a back problem coupled with the groin problem.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

I guess we are giving him time to fully heal, because who ever is the starting QB better be healthy against the big 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information