This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    big bucks, I dont know exactly what recent elite young DE got payed but he will probably want top5 DE/OLB $$$$$$$$$
    i think he deserves it too, but there is no way we coudl get him while still trying to resign ben and troy. it would be sick though

and if he does decide to walk, do you think antwan barnes can step up and take his place

Comment

• yes he could play 3-4 OLB, I was hoping that Barnes could play the 4-3/3-4 OLB role like Adalius did and T-sizzle plays the 4-3DE/3-4OLB role.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        yes he could play 3-4 OLB, I was hoping that Barnes could play the 4-3/3-4 OLB role like Adalius did and T-sizzle plays the 4-3DE/3-4OLB role.
        so you wouldnt be mad if suggs left because you have a great backup in barnes

Comment

• I do not htink there is anyway we let Suggs walk, he said he wants to be in Baltimore and nowhere else. Letting Thomas walk this year was basically so we can resign suggs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
            I do not htink there is anyway we let Suggs walk, he said he wants to be in Baltimore and nowhere else. Letting Thomas walk this year was basically so we can resign suggs.
            would you rather have suggs or thomas

idk i think i would rather have thomas cuz he is more versitile

but then suggs is a lot younger and could easily get better

isnt suggs only like 24

Comment

• Suggs easily over Thomas, about equal production at 3-4 OLB and 6 years younger and a ton more potential.

Comment

• suggs is a freak whose uber young and uber good
                drooooool at his potential

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Where in the blue hell did the McGahee support from ERU come from?????????

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Haha, I don't know dude, I'm filling up with confidence about the team this year, it's coming from out of nowhere.
                    HALL OF FAMER!
                    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                      Haha, I don't know dude, I'm filling up with confidence about the team this year, it's coming from out of nowhere.
                      Ok, its all good then. So I need an accomplice to break McNair's leg come training camp, you down?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                        Ok, its all good then. So I need an accomplice to break McNair's leg come training camp, you down?
                        Hmm I can't afford that bad karma with no health insurance, but a friend of mine would definitely be down, so I'll put you in touch with him.
                        HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                          Hmm I can't afford that bad karma with no health insurance, but a friend of mine would definitely be down, so I'll put you in touch with him.
                          LMAO, so in other words I have to do the crime and time myself? How about I just jump on this filling up with confidence thing with you instead?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                            LMAO, so in other words I have to do the crime and time myself? How about I just jump on this filling up with confidence thing with you instead?
                            No I would hook you up with a friend of mine and you would both do the crime and no time cause his dad is a detective your safe! But I just got confidence that Dan Cody and Antwan Barnes will fill in fine for AD, and that Willis would perform ok. I still have zero confidence in Jarrett Johnson and Steve McNair.
                            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• have faith man I think McNair will do better because McGahee is better out of the backfield catching passes then Jamal, plus when Billick was calling plays he did decent now we get a full season of Billick calling plays.

Comment

• why do you guys like boller over mcnair? when i saw boller play the steelers, he didnt play all that well.is it because boller has a better deep ball then mcnair?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information