Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ravens Off Topic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
    Wow thats really sad.........
    Your name is! :)

    Sorry just had to do it.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

    Xbox Live - Kevown8999

    Comment


    • Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
      Your name is! :)

      Sorry just had to do it.
      Oh yeah...........your Mom! :)

      Thats right I went there.........

      Magical sig by OSUGiants

      SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


      Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

      So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        Oh yeah...........your Mom! :)

        Thats right I went there.........
        OHH No You Didin't!

        Well then I say this....

        So's your FACE!!!
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

        Xbox Live - Kevown8999

        Comment


        • Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
          OHH No You Didin't!

          Well then I say this....

          So's your FACE!!!
          Oh yeah!

          Then...........


          I'm rubber and your glue so whatever you say to me bounces off of me and sticks to you! :D

          Magical sig by OSUGiants

          SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


          Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

          So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            Oh yeah!

            Then...........


            I'm rubber and your glue so whatever you say to me bounces off of me and sticks to you! :D
            Oh yeah well....

            Sticks and stones may break my bones, but you'll never be smart enough to be a doctor and fix them, because your a dumb stupid face!
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

            Xbox Live - Kevown8999

            Comment


            • Roberto Alomar was my absolute favorite player growing up.

              Comment


              • Cal Ripken Jr. was and still is my favorite Oriole. I mean I have a pseudo shrine of collectibles to him.

                Magical sig by OSUGiants

                SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                Comment


                • I have a Lou Gehrig(sp) and Cal Ripken bobble head it is sweet.

                  Comment


                  • does anybody have this Billy Ripken card?

                    http://www.snopes.com/sports/baseball/ripken.asp

                    Comment


                    • its like 70-75 degrees in MD wow.

                      Comment


                      • In the Derrick Brooks Ray Lewis thread people are saying Bart Scott, Adalius Thomas, and some even said T-sizzle are more valuable last year then Ray. I came back and said that Bart and Suggs are not as good as Ray. I was wondering what are all your thoughts about that?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                          In the Derrick Brooks Ray Lewis thread people are saying Bart Scott, Adalius Thomas, and some even said T-sizzle are more valuable last year then Ray. I came back and said that Bart and Suggs are not as good as Ray. I was wondering what are all your thoughts about that?
                          Agreed. Suggs is a great player, but he's not in Ray's class. Neither is Scott. They are all far more athletic than him which makes them seem like better players. But no one has the instincts of Ray. I mean Ray's the one callin the play in the huddle and making at the line adjustments and telling his guys where to go. Adalius is a freak of nature athlete and is very instinctual as well, as he is a student of the game like Ray. His blend of athleticism and smarts made him a better player than Ray last year, but I don't think he could lead a Defense better than Ray. We really were stacked at LB last year.

                          Comment


                          • guess where I'm going this week



                            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                            Comment


                            • Ocean City or Baltimore?

                              Comment


                              • Cooperstown?
                                HALL OF FAMER!
                                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

                                Xbox Live - Kevown8999

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information