This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    I remember I wanted Cullpepper also, I didn't have faith in McNair.
    And some still don't have faith in him and his terrible check down arm, with his zero mobility and his senile(spelling?) mind making terrible decisions.......RETIRE ALREADY YOU *****!!!!
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• i would take culpepper if we promises he will play like he played in 2004 and if he lies we should have to play him

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
        And some still don't have faith in him and his terrible check down arm, with his zero mobility and his senile(spelling?) mind making terrible decisions.......RETIRE ALREADY YOU *****!!!!
        I have faith in him now because when Billick was calling plays he did look fairly decent, our o-line was clicking, we had a big streak of no sacks allowed until Boller trip and a d-lineman dived on him. Plus he did lead us to our best record ever. Also it was only his 1st year in the system. Plus with his check downs McGahee can turn 2 yard check downs into 7-8 yard gains which will help the offense.

Comment

I have faith in him now because when Billick was calling plays he did look fairly decent, our o-line was clicking, we had a big streak of no sacks allowed until Boller trip and a d-lineman dived on him. Plus he did lead us to our best record ever. Also it was only his 1st year in the system. Plus with his check downs McGahee can turn 2 yard check downs into 7-8 yard gains which will help the offense.
          So in other words your swayed by the media as opposed to forming your own opinion? Or are you just waiting for the next big free agent out there and put your faith in him and blame us not winning because we didn't sign him? McNair is crap!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• so everybody that supports a QB that had come from behind victories and led us to our best record ever is a media drone and can't form their own opinion about QB. Yea he won't put up flashy # but he has shown to be a winner. You didn't understand my post about Drew Brees I was bored and I was just wondering what you all think would have happened. It was just a what if question.

Comment

• Well Dawg is obviously a highly paid ESPN sports analyst...whose opinion is way more important than anyone else's so I suppose he should be the only one talking on this forum...

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                Well Dawg is obviously a highly paid ESPN sports analyst...whose opinion is way more important than anyone else's so I suppose he should be the only one talking on this forum...
                About time you realized that!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• You're trapped in a room with an angry grizzly bear, a hungry Lion, and a Browns fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?
                  Shoot the Browns fanů twice.

Comment

• lol. That was a good one.

You know my dads friend and his wife have Browns season tickets, against the Ravens in Clevland they went to the game. They stopped by 7-11. They had the tickets on the dashboard. They come back and the windshield is broken. They go over and they don't see 2 tickets there, they see 4 tickets.

Comment

lol. That was a good one.

You know my dads friend and his wife have Browns season tickets, against the Ravens in Clevland they went to the game. They stopped by 7-11. They had the tickets on the dashboard. They come back and the windshield is broken. They go over and they don't see 2 tickets there, they see 4 tickets.
                      I would hate to be a Browns fan. They start off every year hopin to be on top...but every year they end up at the bottom of the division...I kno Seattle has the highest suicide rate but come on ... if i was a Browns fan i woulda done blew my brains out years ago...

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                        I would hate to be a Browns fan. They start off every year hopin to be on top...but every year they end up at the bottom of the division...I kno Seattle has the highest suicide rate but come on ... if i was a Browns fan i woulda done blew my brains out years ago...
                        Wait you're telling me its actually possible to be a Browns fan?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                          Wait you're telling me its actually possible to be a Browns fan?
                          Yeah apparently its possible to be a Browns fan and.........some of them like it!! A sick breed indeed.
                          HALL OF FAMER!
                          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• dan cody is possibly out for the year because of a hyprextended knee..

source rotoworld

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              dan cody is possibly out for the year because of a hyprextended knee..

source rotoworld
                              Ummmmmmmmmm no.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                                Yeah apparently its possible to be a Browns fan and.........some of them like it!! A sick breed indeed.
                                Browns fans gotta have a fetish for pain, I could only imagine waking up on sunday morning dreading the kickoff rather then excited.....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information