Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ravens Dive Head First Into Fa And Make Huge Splash!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens Dive Head First Into Fa And Make Huge Splash!!!

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/...yanbadejo.aspx

BRENDAN AYANBADEJO....4 YEAR DEAL!!!!!!!

SPECIAL TEAMS!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Hey now, Special Teams wins ball games 72% of the time.

Comment

Now we have two special teams aces, with Ayanbadejo and Gary Stills. Isn't this like one of our few free-agent signings in a long time? (as in a player that had actual playing the year before)

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

With our situation, this is about as big an acquisition as you'll see, and I for one love this signing. Reminds me alot of the Gary Stills signing which helped us alot during the 13-3 year. This should be a huge boost to a special teams coverage unit that struggled at times last year.

Comment

Hey here is another idea on how to help our coverage.....

the 2 times we play Cleveland, Josh Cribbs doesn't touch the ball, problem solved!
          HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

just the kind of move i expect out of ozzie, under the radar aquisition of a not so talked about player that wont eat up a lot of salary but will most definately impact the team in a positive way.

its a good start i hope we can get rolling now

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              Hey here is another idea on how to help our coverage.....

the 2 times we play Cleveland, Josh Cribbs doesn't touch the ball, problem solved!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Not a bad signing at all. A pro bowl special teams player can only help. We'll have a very good special teams unit this season. Don't be surprised to see a few smaller moves like this.

Comment

btw does anyone know the #'s on his salary I couldn't find it........before I go praising Ozzie for a good cheap signing I'd like to make sure it's cheap. I remember thinking we signed JJ on the cheap and then low and behold it was an overpaid contract.
                  HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I found it and it averages out to about 1.231 mil a year for 4 years.........not very cheap.
                    HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I found it and it averages out to about 1.231 mil a year for 4 years.........not very cheap.
                      Are you kidding me? That's cheap in the NFL. Wait until Suggs gets his deal, and then we can talk about not very cheap.

Comment

if clarence played special teams he would still be on the team :(

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

hey, badejo is a good signing. i know he helped the bears maintain one of the top special teams units of the past few years. he'll be missed but we seem to churn out decent special teamers so signing him back wasnt a priority.

that makes sense though that your new coach with his special teams background goes for a move like this though

Comment

With the way free agency is today, that's very reasonable. This is a day and age when guys like Tommy Kelly are making 50 million over 7 years. I have no problem giving this deal to Ayandadejo.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
                              With the way free agency is today, that's very reasonable. This is a day and age when guys like Tommy Kelly are making 50 million over 7 years. I have no problem giving this deal to Ayandadejo.
                              I absolutely agree. I dont care if he's a special teamer (he's also a backup LB btw) 1.2 mil is almost nothing in todays NFL and if he ends up helping us stop Cribbs from winnning one more game against us i think its worth it, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information