Is Boller the Answer ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Boller the Answer ???

So now Steve McNair is gone... do we just hand the keys to the bus to Kyle and let Troy work in slowly ? Do we draft Matt Ryan and give all three of them a legit shot at winning the job with open competition in TC ? Do we draft Joe Flacco in rd 2 and let Kyle and Troy battle it out this year and Flacco and Troy can fight it out next year ?

Or do we sign a Veteran to Back up Kyle and Troy and let him push the 2 younger QB's we have and wait till next year to draft a QB when the QB class is better and we have more options ??

Boller is not the answer and we've seen him prove that over his whole career. He's more suited as a career back-up, not a starter.
    Troy Smith will the league MVP next season. :D

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

I would give Troy his shot before giving Boller anything. I would say bring in a veteran and let the young guy have a shot.
      I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

Ok so what Veteran do we bring in ???? Who can come in and be a good backup and be a good off the field influence and leader ???

Comment

What if we could bring in a Trent Green (if we could get him cheap) or how about we bring back Vinnie ??? He was a favored son in Charm City and was a pro bowler ???? He could teach the young pups a thing or two and be a leader...

Comment

Trent Green is with the Rams.
            Vinnie is like what? 50943827 years old, he's probably older then Matt Stover!

Comment

two words: Matt Ryan

Comment

I don't think Boller is the answer. He's shown that over the past 5 seasons. I think you need to go into camp with an open competition. May the best man win(or the least worst).

Comment

two words: Colt Brennan

Comment

Even when Boller played good(New England game), he still finds a way to screw it up(New England game)...

Id let Troy Smith start this year, the worst that can happen is you end up with a top 5 pick next year, whatever QB you draft this year can learn the system, and have a top 5 pick to put some weapons around him and who knows, maybe T. Smith plays lights out with his job on the line, happens all the time.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I sign......um.........is Billy Volek available?
                      HALL OF FAMER!
                      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

BTW another reason to hate McNair, why did you wait so long to announce this we could have made a play on a veteran QB. Hell a guy like Mark Brunell is a great locker room guy who could offer invaluable advice to Kyle and Troy, but because we didn't know we'd need him we lose out on him to the Saints.
                        HALL OF FAMER!
                        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Bollermania.

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                            BTW another reason to hate McNair, why did you wait so long to announce this we could have made a play on a veteran QB. Hell a guy like Mark Brunell is a great locker room guy who could offer invaluable advice to Kyle and Troy, but because we didn't know we'd need him we lose out on him to the Saints.
                            Wow you really hate McNair? At least he didnt drag his retirement out like some other veteran QB that I know...Boller has been playing long enough he qualifies as a veteran on the team, just draft a rookie, if you want experience go with Boller he's a decent stop gap...Its not like McNair kept this going for a few years and on into the season.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

The Real Answer to Our Question Marks at QB, Troy Smith who is a lock to be the next NFL MVP.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information