Sedrick Ellis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sedrick Ellis

I think we may draft him there are tons of things on Baltimore Sun with eric decosta raving on him and calling him a ravens type player. He is beyond talented and could play any position in a 34 and be lined up in a tons of looks. He has the physical talent and knows how to play the game I think he has Tommie Harris Potential.

and if we dont draft him someone will be trading to draft up for him like NO or Denver which could give us some different and options later on for a QB im guessing. Hopefully Brohm then Flacco.

Doobie- Baltimore Ravens Loyalist

He'd be a great player for us. But Im still thinking if he can play at the DE as good as he plays DT.

Comment

The best thing about drafting him would be screwing the Bungles and I'm all for that!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        The best thing about drafting him would be screwing the Bungles and I'm all for that!
        Hellz Yeah man!!!

Comment

yea I read that DeCosta said he can be a #1 pick in drafts. I would love to work him into our rotation, I think he is a better fit then Dorsey for this team .

Comment

Sedrick Ellis & Haolti Ngata would be a great DT's Combo.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Ray Lewis could play for another 8 years behind them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                Ray Lewis could play for another 8 years behind them.
                No really he couldn't...........

But PRESCOTT BURGESS COULD!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

I know it was a exageration, but anybody will be a beast behind those DTs, add in Suggs that is a nice d-line.

Comment

I know it was a exageration, but anybody will be a beast behind those DTs, add in Suggs that is a nice d-line.

Erin Henderson!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Maybe, If we draft Ellis we could change up the defesne and make the line look something like this-

DE- Terrell Suggs/ Trevor Pryce- hopefully he'll retire soon cause I don't think he has much left in him.
                      DT- Sedrick Ellis
                      DT- Kelly Gregg
                      DE- Haloti Ngata

i really doubt Ngata can be a full time DE but if that can happen im thinking this can be one of the most fear D-lines in the NFL.

Comment

Ellis would probably be in the 4-3 DT rotation until Pryce retires then he will be at 3-4 DE.

Comment

Ellis is the guy I covet the most in this draft as far as a 5-15 pick. I LOVED his Senior Bowl and Combine, and I really think this guy is the real deal at the next level. Rex Ryan could do WONDERS with him in his defense.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information