Ravens' 2008 Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Schefter just dropped a bomb, the Ravens are trying to trade up with the Rams to get Matt Ryan. The St. Louis war room is debating whether to take Baltimore's offer.
    just off NFLN...**** YOU OZZIE!
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

This can't be!!!! The All seeing Wizard Of Oz cant be this blind!!! DONT DO IT OZ!!!!

Comment

I lose all faith in Ozzie if we really trade up to 2..ESPECIALLY if we give up Suggs.

Comment

yea I heard we may give up Suggs, there will be a riot in the inner harbor if that happens! I wont lose faith in Ozzie but he is putting his nuts on the line w/ that idea.

Comment

Originally posted by ChewyRaven318 View Post
            I lose all faith in Ozzie if we really trade up to 2..ESPECIALLY if we give up Suggs.
            I'm singing the praises of Ozzie if he makes that deal. Terrell Suggs while a good pass rusher, disappears at times during the season. He's asking for Freeney type money which is way too much IMO. I do think that we would have to be getting another pick back from St. Louis. Maybe their 3rd round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
              This can't be!!!! The All seeing Wizard Of Oz cant be this blind!!! DONT DO IT OZ!!!!

I said it in another thread, if Ozzie does this I'm the first to go on record for calling for his head!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I just heard on ESPN that we're not moving up..thank god. Just take Brohm, Henne, or Flacco and develop him behind Boller and Smith.

Comment

No trade, once again Coach Billick calling it right. Screw Schefter.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

yeah they just reported it on NFLN...thank goodness this isnt going to happen
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

YES!!! I really anticipate a trade now that Matt Ryan is off the board.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

yeah im pretty happy that he is no longer available...i honestly would not be surprised to see sedrick ellis, leodis mcklevin, ryan clady, or a trade down. its so crazy! im excited

Comment

Now that New Orleans couldn't take Glenn Dorsey, the possibility of a trade just increased even more. New Orleans reportedly offered two extra picks for Glenn Dorsey, hopefully we get something close to that for Sedrick Ellis.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

i really hope that the saints offer us the same sort of package they just offered to the chiefs...their 1st and 2nd this year, and a 1st next year...it probably wont be that much, but i can see them offering their 1st and 2nd this year, thatd be awesome

Comment

God Bless The Falcons!!!!

Comment

Join IRC its fun in there

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information