Arubyaro Franklin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arubyaro Franklin

I heard the 49ers are targetting him. What can you guys tell me about him. Is he a good 3-4 NT?

I Dont Know
    Did He Really Even Play?
    And By The Way
    The 49ers Are Going Crazy In The Free Agent Market

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Franklin isn't starting material but he is an adequate backup...and I don't think he has a lot of experience as a 3-4 NT.

Sig by BuckNaked
      Ravens
      Baltimore Orioles
      Maryland Terrapins

Comment

he will be back if he is going to take a lesser contract not for big money... cost benefit will weigh out here... if the 49ers want to overpay ... let them !!

Comment

He had his best year this past year, looked like a completely different player when he got into games. Good guy to have in a DL rotation.
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by kffl.com
            Ravens | A. Franklin will meet with team
            Fri, 2 Mar 2007 22:25:49 -0800

Matt Maiocco, of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat, reports free agent DT Aubrayo Franklin (Ravens) will meet with the team.
            Hey we might keep one of our guys after all.
            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

However ESPN says Franklin signed with the 49ers already signed him for 6 million over 3 years.
              HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Again let them overpay for a 2nd tier DLman.... Dwan Edwards will fill in nicely in his abscence...Plus its time Bannan stepped up and performed since we got him in Free Agency...

Comment

This one hurts! We've put so much time in developing Franklin and he just walks away....

I've said it before and I'll say it again, welcome to the Patriot Way fellas! Let the revolving door of mid-tier players start spinning.....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
                    Again let them overpay for a 2nd tier DLman.... Dwan Edwards will fill in nicely in his abscence...Plus its time Bannan stepped up and performed since we got him in Free Agency...
                    Overpay? Its a 3 year 6 mil deal with 3 mil guaranteed. I hardly call that overpaying.

Comment

i think this is a great signing for SF. franklin has a lot of upside and he showed some flashes of it while he was part of our rotation. he's definitely an upgrade from anthony adams/sopagoa(sp?) and if he's used correctly, he could be very good.

they didn't overpay. you can't overpay for 3 years, 6 million.

also, its aubrayo franklin. not arubyaro franklin.
                      Last edited by dcarey20; 03-04-2007, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information