Dominique Foxworth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominique Foxworth

Signing him is about the only thing thats gonna make me feel better this offseason. He would be a great guy to replace CMac and he is a local guy, gotta love that.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

I'd be a big fan of the move, but I'd be surprised if ATL let him walk. I was big on Foxworth during that draft. He had his ups and downs in Denver but I thought he was pretty good in ATL.

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
      Signing him is about the only thing thats gonna make me feel better this offseason. He would be a great guy to replace CMac and he is a local guy, gotta love that.
      I still hate you !!!!! I agree though I would really like to get him. I would not mind getting Bartell either.
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
        I'd be a big fan of the move, but I'd be surprised if ATL let him walk. I was big on Foxworth during that draft. He had his ups and downs in Denver but I thought he was pretty good in ATL.
        The reason I posted this is because I read on ESPN that the Falcons are not re-signing him.
        HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Foxworth or Bartell would be awesome. Bartell will probably command big $ though.

Comment

Foxworth would be a great pickup for us. Sign Foxworth, draft a guy in the 1st or 2nd.

Go into the season with a potential lineup of:

1.) Rolle
            2.) Washington
            3.) Foxworth
            4.) Rookie
            5.) Walker
            6.) Martin

Rolle is pretty much guaranteed to miss a few games, and Fabs isn't exactly the most durable guy either. Foxworth would be the perfect spot starter when either one of them goes down, and he allows us to bring a rookie along slow and let him learn.

Perfect pickup if it somehow happened.

Comment

Got to question why the Falcons are going to resign a CB? They don't have ANY depth at that spot?

He looks like he would be good but why don't they want him?

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                Absolutely agree with you. He would be a fantastic pickup for our D.

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
                  Got to question why the Falcons are going to resign a CB? They don't have ANY depth at that spot?

He looks like he would be good but why don't they want him?
                  Chris Houston, Chevis Jackson, B. Grimes... I think they have pretty good depth there, just not experience. I don't think he wanted to re-sign there, remember he didn't go there voluntarily because he was traded from Denver mid-season.

Adam Schefter is reporting that he is visiting the Ravens and we could have a deal by the end of the day. Yay.

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                    Chris Houston, Chevis Jackson, B. Grimes... I think they have pretty good depth there, just not experience. I don't think he wanted to re-sign there, remember he didn't go there voluntarily because he was traded from Denver mid-season.

Adam Schefter is reporting that he is visiting the Ravens and we could have a deal by the end of the day. Yay.
                    Thats the best thing you've ever typed on here! Keep things like this comin!
                    HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

He had a good year for Atlanta and I know everyone wants him back. If the falcons resign him they also have give to give up a 6th round pick to Denver as part of the trade. So that could have something to do with Atlanta not signing him yet.

Comment

The ravens are expected to sign him today so that is good news
                        Just let it go RWO.
                        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

so give us Foxworth and Victor Harris
                          then our secondary would be fine and we could use the 1st 2 draft picks on other needs. Receiver, Guard/Center, Linebacker?

I like pickin up Foxworth I think he'd be a great nickel guy

Go Celtics
                          Go Irish
                          Go Ravens

Comment

since we might not get scott and brown we should have some money to spend.
                            Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                              since we might not get scott and brown we should have some money to spend.
                              That's what I was thinking. I wouldn't mind cutting Rolle and bringing in Bodden, even after if/when we sign Foxworth.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information