TO???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO???

Well now that TO has been cut by the 'Boys anyone think it might be a good option to try and sign him to a vet minimum and load it up with incentives on performance and winning??? I mean we don't play the cowboys this year but he wanted to play with Ray right?? He thought that might be a fix for the Cowboys.. couldn't he help be the deep big play threat that we need and #1 goto guy for Flacco??

NO NO NO NO NO NO!

We do not need a cancer in the locker room. For all those that say he's not that big of one, he has done something with EVERY team he has been with to disrupt the team chemistry. He won't change, and not even Ray can help that. He believes that whatever he does is in the right, and nobody else's opinion matters. It kinda reminds me of the Stephon Marbury situation with the Knicks. Add to that the we ALREADY cut a player that had attitude problems and had a big contract, which T.O. will want. He's also not what he used to be as a big play WR. His hands are pretty bad and he can't make up for it with the big play anymore.

HELL NO TO T.O.!

Comment

no
      end of thread

Go Celtics
      Go Irish
      Go Ravens

Comment

Its already been ruled out. Harbaugh witnessed him firsthand in Philly and I doubt he wants anything to do with this cancer..

NO TO T.O.

/thread.

Comment

We should go get him, but we won't sadly. If we got TO I'd be all about talking mad **** and predicting Superbowl!! PLEASE GO GET TO!!! I know we won't, but a guy can dream can't he!?
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
            We should go get him, but we won't sadly. If we got TO I'd be all about talking mad **** and predicting Superbowl!! PLEASE GO GET TO!!! I know we won't, but a guy can dream can't he!?
            Im not dissin you here, but why exactly do you want him as a Raven?

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
              Im not dissin you here, but why exactly do you want him as a Raven?
              Cuz all he looks at is production, not how he can destroy or team...

Comment

probably because hes one of the best receivers in the NFL
                but hes getting old
                and hes the definition of cancer
                he'd probably ruin joe flaccos career and make him blow out brains

Go Celtics
                Go Irish
                Go Ravens

Comment

Originally posted by lordquas View Post
                  probably because hes one of the best receivers in the NFL
                  but hes getting old
                  and hes the definition of cancer
                  he'd probably ruin joe flaccos career and make him blow out brains
                  BINGO! Exactly why I don't want him anywhere near Baltimore.

Comment

TO would make Flacco look golden and would be the weapon he needs.

But after what he did to this organization in 2004? Absolutely not.

Comment

Yea I think if there are no outburst on Flacco from T.O. then it would be fine but everyone knows that is not likely.
                      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                      Just let it go RWO.
                      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Say what you want about the whole Romo/TO think, but TO MADE Romo what he is..think about it, he wouldn't have the production he had if TO wasn't on that squad when he first got the call to start. He'd potentially have the same effects on Flacco, but the drama he brings wouldn't be worth it. And even then, it has less to do with that, and more to do with the mentality of the team and the 2004 incident.

Comment

So what? I'd rather take my chances on a younger guy with more potential than an older guy who's only potential is to potentially ruin our franchise QB's mentality.

Nicks, Britt, Robiske, Maclin, Heyward-Bey, even Harvin >>>> Owens.

Comment

But T.O. would have immediate impact on this year where those guys won't have as much
                            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                            Just let it go RWO.
                            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                              But T.O. would have immediate impact on this year where those guys won't have as much
                              But most of our team is young, especially the offense. I'll take ANYBODY over T.O.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information