Blind Side

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blind Side

I hope that you have all heard about the book loosely all about Michael Oher. I bought it the other day and read all 330+ pages in 2 days. It was one of the best books I have ever read. Great chapter in there about JO and a seriously good story about Michael Oher... reading that makes you believe this kid will be a HOFer. Not to mention makes you want to go out and do something good for someone..

Hope everyone reads this book.

I am searching for my 6' 0" 300 lb. 7th grader as we speak...

Comment

LOL

Hey the family that helped him out are (according to the book) are thinking of starting a school that is solely focused on underprivelaged teens and give them a private school education in a high impact sports envrioment hmmm sounds like a Communist regime building down there in East Memphis Tenn. !!!!!

Comment

I don't read, I find it incredibly boring, but Ill take your word for it and endorse this book!

I give it 5 ERU THUMBS UP!
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
          LOL

Hey the family that helped him out are (according to the book) are thinking of starting a school that is solely focused on underprivelaged teens and give them a private school education in a high impact sports envrioment hmmm sounds like a Communist regime building down there in East Memphis Tenn. !!!!!
          Slash an Ole Miss feeder school for super talented kids who just don't have the money for school/football.

Comment

Don't hate on it if a rich UMD alum or FSU alum did the same thing those boosters wouldn't care !!

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information