Jamal Lewis Agrees To Terms With Cleveland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamal Lewis Agrees To Terms With Cleveland

See title. Willis McGahee deal looks likely...
    Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
    Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

just saw that on kffl. i dont like it cause he'll be playing us twice a year and probably get all crazy for the game. but i didnt like him so i dont care.

Comment

and to go with that, i dont like the mcgahee thing that much. id rather get a young gunner next years draft. its loaded with good players. but for a 3rd and a 5th next year, id probably do it.

Comment

A 3rd And Next Year's 5th Pick?
        If That Is All They Want
        We Would Be Getting A Steal
        I Think That We Could At Least Offer Up:
        This Year's 3rd
        Next Year's 6th or 7th (depending on the player we give up)
        And Someone Like Cory Ross
        or Some Other Player

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Dammit, I was really hoping he would sign with Green Bay, I dont want any part of having to see Jamal twice a year.
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Even if he is on the Browns I still am the Biggest Jamal fan and you have to think that going to the Browns he did for a reason.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Well on the bright side Porter signed with an AFC East team so Lewis will still get an opprotunity to drive his head into the ground again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                Even if he is on the Browns I still am the Biggest Jamal fan and you have to think that going to the Browns he did for a reason.
                I think the reason was Phil Savage, the person who drafted him.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                  I think the reason was Phil Savage, the person who drafted him.
                  Ozzie drafted Jamal Lewis.

Savage was an aide.

Comment

No your wrong, Ozzie put Phil in charge of who to draft, thats why people were interested to see how Ozzie would draft after Phil left.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                      No your wrong, Ozzie put Phil in charge of who to draft, thats why people were interested to see how Ozzie would draft after Phil left.
                      Dude you are an idiot. Phil was the head of college scouting, he gave his report and Ozzie factored that in, when HE made the picks. What the hell do you think a GM is? Do you think that the browns' director of college scouting makes draft picks over Phil? Get a clue. I don't think Phil even held that high a position in '01. People were more interested to see how phil would do without Ozzie than the other way around and so far, the jury is still out, there have been some major mistakes made in FA. You don't even know that Phil liked Jamal, maybe it was just Ozzie and Billick.
                      Last edited by Bohleive; 03-08-2007, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bohleive View Post
                        Dude you are an idiot. Phil was the head of college scouting, he gave his report and Ozzie factored that in, when HE made the picks. What the hell do you think a GM is? Do you think that the browns' director of college scouting makes draft picks over Phil? Get a clue. I don't think Phil even held that high a position in '01. People were more interested to see how phil would do without Ozzie than the other way around and so far, the jury is still out, there have been some major mistakes made in FA. You don't even know that Phil liked Jamal, maybe it was just Ozzie and Billick.
                        You're right, Boh.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information