Ravens VS. Steelers game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens VS. Steelers game

Happy thanksgiving everyone. We have the Ravens VS. Steelers today, who do you got, this game is important for our playoff hopes!

Well the game isn't today, I'm sure you know that, just a mistake. But yeah, I feel like we have a great chance to win this game, but after the way we've played against the better teams in the league up to this point, I can't expect us to pull out a win. I just expect us to find ways to lose as usual. This is a must win though, no doubt.

Steelers 27
    Ravens 20

Comment

Steelers 17
      Ravens 15
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

haters.
        28-20 ravens

Go Celtics
        Go Irish
        Go Ravens

Comment

I have the Steelers 21-13. I had the Ravens at first but switched due to me being a homer and Ben being healthy. I doubt a lot of people will be healthy after this game. Good day all and hope you all had happy Thanksgiving's.

Comment

we r wearing purple jerseys instead of blacks. thats ***. Its because harbuagh doesnt like the Black jerseys. Way to be a selfish turd and not wear the jerseys the fans love on primtime

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              we r wearing purple jerseys instead of blacks. thats ***. Its because harbuagh doesnt like the Black jerseys. Way to be a selfish turd and not wear the jerseys the fans love on primtime
              Harbaugh's a turdface! Why the hell did we wear the hideous all white uniforms on Monday Night against the Browns? Thought we weren't wearing those anymore Harbaugh!
              HALL OF FAMER!
              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

seriously you see more black jerseys then purple from the fans wtf harbs. I like you as a coach but come one now. The crowd gets so pumped w/ primetime games seeing the black jersey. The Steelers are actually good at getting everyone pumped b4 a primetime game we should try to take a page or 2 out of there playbook

Comment

I hate the Ravens but I love those black uni's. They are so clean looking.

35-13 Steelers. :D Your TD will be a KO return for a touchdown. Fear not, it will happen!!!
                  Last edited by terribletowel39; 11-27-2009, 09:51 AM.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

35-20. Polamalu is out, so yall get an offensive TD.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

I read that there will be a Webb, Carr, Walker committee at Foxworth's side.

Comment

Webb will be starting alongside Foxworth, pretty sure he's not going to be platooned either. I like him better than Washington actually, but Carr and Walker... :(. But hey, you guys signed Corey Ivy. Hopefully he sees a lot of playing time this weekend ;).

Comment

It wouldn't matter if Ivy played anyways. All your offense is a bunch of dumpoffs to Rice. :D

Comment

And my fantasy team loves it (PPR league).

Comment

I am not complaining either. I have him and he has been a gem for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information