Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 17 : Baltimore Ravens @ Oakland Raiders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Week 17 : Baltimore Ravens @ Oakland Raiders

    Simple, we win, we`re in!

    What's your thoughts about the Game??


    Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!

  • #2
    Ravens win 17-16. I see Joe Flacco struggling but Ray Rice will come through with a big day definitely surpassing 2000 yards from scrimmage. Oakland will have a defensive or special teams touchdown.

    Sig By:The Dynasty

    2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

    Comment


    • #3
      We'll win. Harbaugh will get the guys ready. but I wonder if he'll ever address the discipline issue.

      Comment


      • #4
        I see us coming out intense and scoring early, maybe getting a multiple score lead. Then the raiders will realize there condos are cleaned out and they got a plane ticket home tomorrow, they will basically give up and we beat them handidly. Obviously we can lose because OAK has beaten good teams but if we can get to a multiple point lead early on we will dominate them.

        Comment


        • #5
          If the Ravens jump out to a big lead, they will win. If they keep it close, I think the Raiders will win the game. Just depends on what Ravens team comes to play.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            If the Ravens jump out to a big lead, they will win. If they keep it close, I think the Raiders will win the game. Just depends on what Ravens team comes to play.
            The Ravens have smoked every team that they're supposed to beat this year. This game will be no different. We are not the Steelers who struggle to get up for lesser level squads. Our struggles come in finishing and winning games against the top tier teams in the NFL. You are one of the bigger Raven haters I've seen on this site (granted I don't venture out of this forum very often). But you come into the Raven forum and try to act like you're being objective about the Ravens and/or Steelers, when in actuality you just don't know what you're talking about.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
              The Ravens have smoked every team that they're supposed to beat this year. This game will be no different. We are not the Steelers who struggle to get up for lesser level squads. Our struggles come in finishing and winning games against the top tier teams in the NFL. You are one of the bigger Raven haters I've seen on this site (granted I don't venture out of this forum very often). But you come into the Raven forum and try to act like you're being objective about the Ravens and/or Steelers, when in actuality you just don't know what you're talking about.
              OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

              John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
                The Ravens have smoked every team that they're supposed to beat this year. This game will be no different. We are not the Steelers who struggle to get up for lesser level squads. Our struggles come in finishing and winning games against the top tier teams in the NFL. You are one of the bigger Raven haters I've seen on this site (granted I don't venture out of this forum very often). But you come into the Raven forum and try to act like you're being objective about the Ravens and/or Steelers, when in actuality you just don't know what you're talking about.
                You want a goddamn cookie? I am being objective because I think I have picked the Ravens in most of the games this season. Congrats, though. I guess the only reason why you think I am being unobjective is because I am a Steeler fan and hate the Ravens. Not the case. I like talking football with you guys. Noone else has a problem with me over here. Why don't you talk to your other Raven fans who say that the Ravens suck, they'll loose every game. The Raiders are not that bad. If they didn't have such a hole at quarterback, they'd be contending for a damn playoff spot. They play up to their competition, and have beaten tough teams this season. All I said is that if it's a close game, the Raiders will win because that's how it happened against the Steelers, Broncos, Eagles, and Bengals. Yeah the Steelers lost to them along with the Chiefs and Browns. **** happens.
                Last edited by Hines; 12-31-2009, 04:46 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  You want a goddamn cookie? I am being objective because I think I have picked the Ravens in most of the games this season. Congrats, though. I guess the only reason why you think I am being unobjective is because I am a Steeler fan and hate the Ravens. Not the case. I like talking football with you guys. Noone else has a problem with me over here. Why don't you talk to your other Raven fans who say that the Ravens suck, they'll loose every game. The Raiders are not that bad. If they didn't have such a hole at quarterback, they'd be contending for a damn playoff spot. They play up to their competition, and have beaten tough teams this season. All I said is that if it's a close game, the Raiders will win because that's how it happened against the Steelers, Broncos, Eagles, and Bengals. Yeah the Steelers lost to them along with the Chiefs and Browns. **** happens.
                  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                  Just let it go RWO.
                  We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                  John Wall
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I just hope dcarey didnt jinx us lol.

                    and Ravnes/wizards/orioles when did metsox say that ?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                      I just hope dcarey didnt jinx us lol.

                      and Ravnes/wizards/orioles when did metsox say that ?
                      I am not sure but the Ray Rice stalker showed me the post and figured it was worthy of a sig quote
                      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                      Just let it go RWO.
                      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                      John Wall
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        haha yea it was probably during the draft, I remember thats what all the scouting reports said I was upset w/ the pick. thank god he developed the way he did.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Looks like Charlie Frye will be starting for the Raiders. If we lose this game, I think (more like hope) that the entire coaching staff should be re-evaluated. With guys like Shanahan and maybe even Cowher (could he coach the Ravens though?) out there we have to make sure that Harbaugh is the guy. I'm starting to have doubts.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                            Looks like Charlie Frye will be starting for the Raiders. If we lose this game, I think (more like hope) that the entire coaching staff should be re-evaluated. With guys like Shanahan and maybe even Cowher (could he coach the Ravens though?) out there we have to make sure that Harbaugh is the guy. I'm starting to have doubts.
                            Naw, I think Harbaugh is the guy for the job. Every coach has a bad year. I wouldn't run a coach out of town due to having one bad season.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              yea I agree not just yet, we arent bad just a solid average team. Give him more time even if we lose to OAK.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information