Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we ever want to win a superbowl we MUST replace Joe Flacco. Everywhere else is just fine in my eyes.

Comment

• really did your Ravensinsiders tell you this?

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenMadness View Post
        If we ever want to win a superbowl we MUST replace Joe Flacco. Everywhere else is just fine in my eyes.
        you ever once care to explain your thoughts? or do you just prefer making idiotic statements?

Comment

• just ignore him hopefully he would go away.

Also it sounds like the Ravens D is very very motivated and embarassed about being ranked 10th overall for D. HOpefully we get two easy boosters in Tampa and Carolina before facing pitt.

Comment

• That RavenMaddness dude is a tool. I'm no Raven fan and hate them more than anything, but if he believes Flacco is the reason why you are not winning, then he's stupid.

Comment

• Obvious troll is obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                These are my suggestions.

1. Stop going empty backfield 3 plays in a row in the redzone. No reason to let our opponent know that we are passing. TE's make great receivers in the endzone.

2. RUN THE ******* BALL
                If only we would have drafted 2 awesome young TEs to pair with a decent veteran TE.....................wait a minute
                HALL OF FAMER!
                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• ya we dont even use Dickson even though he maybe our 2nd most talented deep threat. That is why I questioned th Pitta pick from day 1.

Comment

• We use Dickson... as an in-line blocker :(. It's pretty terrible how we're not involving the TEs in the offense as much as we should, but I guess Housh has to get his time/targets and Stallworth will probably see an expanded role in the offense.

Comment

• ya his main weakness was blocking.

I mean the advantage of these 2 tight ends is chances are one will develop into our TE of the future and one wont. But we dont even use 2 TE sets its wierd.

Speaking of housh does anyone think Flacco forces it to him too much sometimes?

Comment

• I think next year, when Houshmanzadeh and Stallworth's 1 year deals are over, we'll let em walk and get Dickson and Pitta a lot more involved in next years offense. I think both guys will be utilized a lot more in there 2nd year.

Comment

• Mason will probably retire also. And Heap contract will be up too. So the only people we will have back for sure is Boldin,Dickson,Reed,Pitta,Smith. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Comment

• I doubt Mason will retire. Remember, he's still got 1 more year on his contract and I doubt he'd opt out of it. After all, he did indeed request a 2 year contract.

Comment

• Isn't Heap a FA in 2012?

Comment

• No, Heap's contract runs out after this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information