This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by America View Post
    "If Baltimore and Pittsburgh played each other 16 times in a season, Iím convinced someone would eventually die on the field."

A quote from an orangebloods.com (UT football) reporter.
    It wouldn't reach 16 before someone did. I would say 5 at the most. Heath almost got killed after the second game, and McGahee almost got killed after the third. No way someone stays alive before 16.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
      Oh god no. I hope your not serious.
      Yeah, cause Cam is so much better....

Comment

Oh god no. I hope your not serious.
        Ray Rice would get like 4 carries per game. He doesn't even get the ball enough with Cameron, he'd never get it with McDaniels.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          Ray Rice would get like 4 carries per game. He doesn't even get the ball enough with Cameron, he'd never get it with McDaniels.
          To be fair, he does get the ball to RBs on passing plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            It would be awful. My favorite offense was in '08 when Flacco was a rookie and they didn't really have a recieving threat. They just ran smashmouth offense and rode McClain, Rice and Willis. They utilized a lot of unbalanced and heavy sets. Of the past three seasons, that team had the least amount of offensive talent yet I thought that might of been the best year as far as play calling. I'd like to see the offense move back in that direction opposed to moving away from that which. I understand they have better weapons now but the ground game still needs to be the bread and butter. And because of the new weapons, the play action pass game would become a much bigger threat.

Comment

It would be awful. My favorite offense was in '08 when Flacco was a rookie and they didn't really have a recieving threat. They just ran smashmouth offense and rode McClain, Rice and Willis. They utilized a lot of unbalanced and heavy sets. Of the past three seasons, that team had the least amount of offensive talent yet I thought that might of been the best year as far as play calling. I'd like to see the offense move back in that direction opposed to moving away from that which. I understand they have better weapons now but the ground game still needs to be the bread and butter. And because of the new weapons, the play action pass game would become a much bigger threat.
              Well we aren't having too much success when we do run the ball. The RB's are really missing Gaither and Yanda at the G position.

Comment

• Brad Childress anyone? Him and Harbaugh were together under Reid in Philly for the longest time, and we all know Harbaugh loves bringing in guys that he has connections with (i.e Greg Mattison)

Comment

• wouldnt childress run a WCO? Which a lot of our current personell is built for. But we dont know if mason and hoosh will be back just yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                    Brad Childress anyone? Him and Harbaugh were together under Reid in Philly for the longest time, and we all know Harbaugh loves bringing in guys that he has connections with (i.e Greg Mattison)
                    Oh god no. He was holding the Vikes O down. They won in spite of him...

Comment

• he was an awful players coach, but he did have success w/ the Eagles. Although Andy Reid did call the plays, not Chilly.

Comment

• everybody chill out.
                        Do you realize how hard it is to fully learn and teach a successful offensive game plan week by week in the NFL!?
                        We should be thankful our offense has blossomed in many ways this season.
                        I agree, we must run Ray Rice 15-20 times a game, and Willis about 10 carries as well.
                        Our coaches need to call better plays but we have the talent to make the superbowl if we can just stay consistent.
                        The only thing I would change, is getting rid of Chuck Pagano (secondary coach) and also parting ways with John Matsko (O-Line coach)
                        ---
                        This week is very very very important. Especially for our defense.
                        We need to stay aggressive and energetic like we did last week.
                        Especially in the secondary, I want to see some big plays.
                        That means YOU Ed Reed, get a damn interception will ya, please, pretty please.
                        Prediction
                        31-24 Ravens
                        GO RAVENS

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                          he was an awful players coach, but he did have success w/ the Eagles. Although Andy Reid did call the plays, not Chilly.
                          Well, you just made my point.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
                            everybody chill out.
                            Do you realize how hard it is to fully learn and teach a successful offensive game plan week by week in the NFL!?
                            We should be thankful our offense has blossomed in many ways this season.
                            I agree, we must run Ray Rice 15-20 times a game, and Willis about 10 carries as well.
                            Our coaches need to call better plays but we have the talent to make the superbowl if we can just stay consistent.
                            The only thing I would change, is getting rid of Chuck Pagano (secondary coach) and also parting ways with John Matsko (O-Line coach)
                            ---
                            This week is very very very important. Especially for our defense.
                            We need to stay aggressive and energetic like we did last week.
                            Especially in the secondary, I want to see some big plays.
                            That means YOU Ed Reed, get a damn interception will ya, please, pretty please.
                            Prediction
                            31-24 Ravens
                            First you tell us not to overreact, and than you say we should fire a pretty good secondary coach? lol

And our offense has not blossomed by any means. If anything we've regressed from last year.

Comment

• We're a second tier team plain and simple. We're good enough to compete with the top dogs, New England and Pittsburgh, but we lack that "it" factor to push us over the top. Its that simple.

Something always goes wrong when we face those teams, we miscalculate protection schemes, Heap pulls up lame, our coaches get too conservative, the offense doesn't bail out the defense or vice versa, whatever can go wrong always does at some point. We've gotten a taste of the playoffs on multiple years, and this year likely, but its not enough because we all know this team has the capability to be better but doesn't produce the results needed to be a champion.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                                We're a second tier team plain and simple. We're good enough to compete with the top dogs, New England and Pittsburgh, but we lack that "it" factor to push us over the top. Its that simple.

Something always goes wrong when we face those teams, we miscalculate protection schemes, Heap pulls up lame, our coaches get too conservative, the offense doesn't bail out the defense or vice versa, whatever can go wrong always does at some point. We've gotten a taste of the playoffs on multiple years, and this year likely, but its not enough because we all know this team has the capability to be better but doesn't produce the results needed to be a champion.
                                I agree with this a 100%.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information