Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think they guyt wasnt the brightest before the the incident. From saying no one will score a point on the Ravens D. Screaming "It feels eeefffffiiinngggg good to be a Raven." To having Gifted tattooed on his neck.

Comment

• I'm warming up to Joe Flacco. Although I still don't trust Flacco when it comes to leading a comeback or converting a big third down, he has played well enough to earn my respect. If our defense can return to it's old form of dominance and Cam continues to run we could be the Cowboys of the 90s. Dominating rushing attack, phenominal defense, and a QB that dinks and dunks.

Love it

Comment

• Oh and if that is true about Kindle...I suppose we should have drafted Dan Williams. Although, Williams hasn't played much he will be a stud. Look at Raji in 2009, he didn't play much and sat behind Picket. Now Raji looks like a true bright spot on a young Packers defense.

Stupid Kindle. Do you guys think we will release him?

Comment

• I just would love to see what Flacco could do with an OC who actually used all the weapons we have on the offense.

Bringing back Cam next year would be a ridiculously stupid decision. We are 11-4 despite him.

End rant/

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenMadness View Post
            Oh and if that is true about Kindle...I suppose we should have drafted Dan Williams. Although, Williams hasn't played much he will be a stud. Look at Raji in 2009, he didn't play much and sat behind Picket. Now Raji looks like a true bright spot on a young Packers defense.

Stupid Kindle. Do you guys think we will release him?
            I hope not. Hes an idiot but has too much talent to just let go.

Plus its not like we are breaking the bank by keeping him around. Hes a project who could pay dividends in a couple years.

Comment

• Mike Singletary for Defensive coordinator next year??

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                Mike Singletary for Defensive coordinator next year??
                If we can't get Marvin Lewis I would say yes.

Comment

• So, regardless of whether the Jets win or lose next week, we have the 5th seed all locked up.

Now, who do we want to play more?

Kansas City or Indianapolis??

If Kansas City loses and Indianapolis wins, we will play Kansas City

If Kansas City loses and Indianapolis loses, we will play Jacksonville(if they beat Houston)

If Kansas City wins, we will play the AFC South champion, which is likely Indy.

Also, should Harbaugh rest the starters? I say yes.
                  Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz; 12-27-2010, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                    So, regardless of whether the Jets win or lose next week, we have the 5th seed all locked up.

Now, who do we want to play more?

Kansas City or Indianapolis??

If Kansas City loses and Indianapolis wins, we will play Kansas City

If Kansas City loses and Indianapolis loses, we will play Jacksonville(if they beat Houston)

If Kansas City wins, we will play the AFC South champion, which is likely Indy.

Also, should Harbaugh rest the starters? I say yes.
                    Any team but the Colts. I don't feel too confident going against them.

Comment

• KC is playing OAK so that isnt a gurantee win for KC

Indy is playing Tenn

Jacksonville is playing houston.

so chances are we got Indy. I say we may have to rest our starters as well. Im not predicting an upset from CLE

Comment

• How about you guys take care of Indy and NE for the Steelers, and we can have a rematch to go to the Super Bowl again. Please??

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          How about you guys take care of Indy and NE for the Steelers, and we can have a rematch to go to the Super Bowl again. Please??
                          lol

You want to play us so bad, because its almost an automatic win at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
                            lol

You want to play us so bad, because its almost an automatic win at this point.
                            I just don't want to play NE. haha.

Comment

• I still cant get over 2008, if we lost in the afc title again id probably have to detox football for months

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                                I still cant get over 2008, if we lost in the afc title again id probably have to detox football for months
                                I could stomach the loss if it was to the Pats, but losing to the Steelers again would gut wrenching.

I don't even see us beating the Colts, so I don't see us getting that far in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information