Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always root for the team that beats us in the playoffs. If you're gonna lose, might as well lose to the champions.

Comment

• Just wanted to say good luck in the playoffs. You've got a veteran team and I'm not sure how we'll perform against you. If we play like we did against Tennessee, it'll be a good game.. if we play like we did against the Raiders, you'll steamroll us.

Either way, good luck and I hope there are no significant injures to a Raven if you guys do stomp us. If we lose I want you guys to take the entire thing.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
        Just wanted to say good luck in the playoffs. You've got a veteran team and I'm not sure how we'll perform against you. If we play like we did against Tennessee, it'll be a good game.. if we play like we did against the Raiders, you'll steamroll us.

Either way, good luck and I hope there are no significant injures to a Raven if you guys do stomp us. If we lose I want you guys to take the entire thing.
        You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Very classy vidae. Honestly, if the Ravens don't win the AFC, I sincerely hope that KC is the team that takes it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
          Just wanted to say good luck in the playoffs. You've got a veteran team and I'm not sure how we'll perform against you. If we play like we did against Tennessee, it'll be a good game.. if we play like we did against the Raiders, you'll steamroll us.

I think its going to be a hell of a matchup. That Chiefs team is one I really like, and you and I have had several IRC discussions about the awesomeness of Derrick Johnson and Tamba Hali, two guys I love watching play. I think Hali is gunna cause us some serious issues. I personally think the Chiefs are the kind of team that could get hot and make it all the way to the Superbowl with a strong run game and good defense...but then again, the Ravens are built the same way. The two teams are actually very similarly built, I think its gunna be awesome to watch.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• David Reed may need surgery on his wrist. Nothing is set in stone but he would be a huge loss to our return game.

Comment

• that would suck, Parmele isnt a real explosive threat.

We could put Webb back there. I honetly dont know why we never gave him a shot this season. But it looks like we found our man in Reed

Comment

• yeah, Reed's the long-term answer at KR and I can't wait to see him incorporated in our offense.

Comment

• I cannot wait for this ******* game.
                  Both times will come out hyped but Baltimore's balanced attack on offense will simply overwhelm Kansas City's lackluster defense.
                  - Look for KC to get really worn out defensively.
                  When the Ravens play D, they're pass rush will be fantastic. I expect 4+ sacks.
                  My prediction?
                  31-24 RAVENS
                  GO RAVENS

Comment

• yeah, people are expecting Albert to have trouble with Suggs, and I don't know how well they will be able to contain Ngata either.

However, I think Jamaal Charles is going to give us a lot of trouble, I'm not scared of there passing game though, put Reed over Bowe, and watch Moekai over the middle.

Comment

• I'm so glad we don't have to go play in Indy. That being said, Arrowhead and Cassell is no easy walk in the park and I expect a tight game. 24-21 Ravens.

Comment

• interesting read, whether you buy into it is totally up to you but its rare to see Mike Preston that confident.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/b...7415842.column

Comment

• Terrible, terrible news....possibly.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/R...-police-010711

Comment

• that is a sad story. 4get football I hope Reed and his family are alright.

Comment

• The offense has really stepped it up in the 2nd half. I'm still worried about the pass pro next week. Even though we haven't brought Cassel down today, we've still had a decent rush and even better coverage. But with Wallace and Ward, we need to bring more heat next week.
                              Last edited by America; 01-09-2011, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Good game, continued good health and good luck the rest of the way Ravens fans. I hope you make them all eat dirt.

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information