Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cromartie is a bit of a skirt but he can play the pass very well and has speed.

Do we have any of the Corners currently that could make a transition to Safety to groom behind Reed? We don't have any stone handed CB's and with their speed and Landry's running stop ability it might help to prolong Reeds life a bit? We made the type of transition a few years back for Rod Woodson and it turned out to be a successful transition for him?

I think bringing in Champ might be a step in the wrong direction unless he was willing to be a mentor to a young CB...but it could also be a resurgence in him and he could be like a Charles Woodson is for GB?

Comment

• Webb was a safety in college and I think he could play the role that Reed does. Certainly not as well but I wouldn't mind him playing center-field for us.

I think we need to get a SS that can actually cover though. It would really allow Reed to keep making plays while not hurting the defense with somebody like Landry in coverage, who cost us multiple times this season. I don't mind giving up his run-stopping ability, our front seven is pretty good at that themselves.

As for Bailey, he would be a tremendous addition to the Ravens. Aside from his age he's EXACTLY what we're missing in the secondary. Cromartie wouldn't be a bad signing either but he will probably get more money than Bailey.

Comment

• torrey smith is garbage in the 1st round
        GO RAVENS

Comment

• Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
          I think we need to get a SS that can actually cover though.

His name is Tom Zbikowski

Comment

• Or Ahmad Black.

Comment

• Bigger priority....Champ or Gaither?

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                Bigger priority....Champ or Gaither?
                Ngata. But I think if we sign all three we win. Then draft Torrey Smith. Oh my!
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  Ngata. But I think if we sign all three we win.
                  Thanks Captain Obvious. Why don't you just answer the damn question?!?

Comment

Thanks Captain Obvious. Why don't you just answer the damn question?!?
                    Because I want ALL OF THEM! I CANT DECIDE ON JUST ONE!
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Unless the Ravens are 90% sure Gaither is healthy enough to play next year, I'd say its Champ.

Comment

Gaither, a 6'9 340lb LT who is entering the prime of his career is more important than an aging CB who is prolly gonna demand higher money then we wanna spend on him.
                        HALL OF FAMER!
                        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Probably Gaither, but he might be easier to replace if we're looking to get a T or a CB in the first. I really want us to move Oher back to the left side and bring Gaither back or get a true LT, the offensive line was really bad last season. I doubt the secondary played worse than the offensive line last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                            Probably Gaither, but he might be easier to replace if we're looking to get a T or a CB in the first. I really want us to move Oher back to the left side and bring Gaither back or get a true LT, the offensive line was really bad last season. I doubt the secondary played worse than the offensive line last season.
                            You mean right side ;) I too think that Gaither will be far more valuable to this team next year and into the future if he stays healthy and the coaching staff puts him at LT and keeps him there. Gaither's presence makes the whole OL better by putting 3 players in their proper spots (Oher @RT, Yanda @ RG, Chester on the bench as a blocking TE/backup interior OL)

Comment

• Vikings franchised Chad Greenway so Sidney Rice is an UFA. Don't know how pricey he would be, but he would be very appealing. He would provide the big play vertical threat we need not to mention he's only 24 years old.

Comment

• Looks like Willis will get the axe if he does not restructure his contract.

http://twitter.com/RavensInsider/sta...09577176276992

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information