Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore Ravens Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The whole world saw that coming since we signed him.


    Also bout Rice they still have time to sign him. But that is very appealing, we should look into him the minute he hits the market.


    The thing is even if we get a good vertical threat like Rice, Im not sold that Cameron is gonna switch his offense to suit him

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Hines View Post
      Looks like Willis will get the axe if he does not restructure his contract.

      http://twitter.com/RavensInsider/sta...09577176276992
      Can't say I didn't see that coming.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        The whole world saw that coming since we signed him.


        Also bout Rice they still have time to sign him. But that is very appealing, we should look into him the minute he hits the market.


        The thing is even if we get a good vertical threat like Rice, Im not sold that Cameron is gonna switch his offense to suit him
        Actually Cam's whole offense is based on a vertical threat. Hence why Boldin was sent on so many streaks. Put a legitimate vertical threat there, and it might not be a half bad offense.

        Comment


        • 1. Sign Ngata long term
          2. Sign Nnamdi to a 4 year deal
          3. Resign Gaither and move Oher back to RT
          4. Resign Yanda to stabilize interior offensive line
          5. Sign Sidney Rice to a similar deal to what Nate Burleson received
          6. Dynasty occurs
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            1. Sign Ngata long term
            2. Sign Nnamdi to a 4 year deal
            3. Resign Gaither and move Oher back to RT
            4. Resign Yanda to stabilize interior offensive line
            5. Sign Sidney Rice to a similar deal to what Nate Burleson received
            6. Dynasty occurs
            At least you don't have high expectations for FA....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
              At least you don't have high expectations for FA....
              sarcasm doesn't carry well over the internet

              Comment


              • Now that Willis will most likely be gone, which is a sad day, We need to resign McClain and draft a speed back.
                Jacquizz Rogers or Noel Devine would be nice
                GO RAVENS

                Comment


                • Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
                  Now that Willis will most likely be gone, which is a sad day, We need to resign McClain and draft a speed back.
                  Jacquizz Rogers or Noel Devine would be nice
                  We probably will need another blocking FB. I know we have McKie, but he's a journeyman and we need to get new young lead guy. I could see Henry Hynoski in the 6th. He blocked well for Dion Lewis these past two years. It's hard to see, but Hynoski gets to the second level and seals LBs pretty well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKhXJdo9Cow

                  I'd love Jacquizz. He could be around in the 6th too. Yeah that seems really low for him, but he's not that fast and is diminutive to say the least. Yvenson Bernard was a OSU back built a lot like him and was 2nd in yards in school history, and he went undrafted so I think its plausible.

                  Comment


                  • I would LOVE Sidney Rice but I think he will demand more than the Raven's are willing to pay, but I'd rather us retain Gaither than add Rice to be honest...

                    As for releasing McGahee, I'm not the biggest fan but his contract is the only reason, I hope he agrees to re-structure his contract.

                    If we do let him go, hopefully we can retain McClain in his place, but is he really the type of RB we want complimenting Rice?

                    Comment


                    • Baltimoreravens.com reported that we are gonna let McClain test the open market. Im not getting my hopes up that he returns.


                      Also we gave out tenders to Gooden and Ellerbe. I have no clue why we are bringing Gooden back.

                      Comment


                      • Hopefully Gooden is just cheap depth, and never actually sees any playing time.

                        Comment


                        • he is supossed to make a little over 1 million. so he isnt cheap. Im scared he will see far too much playing time

                          Comment


                          • Gooden is a pretty good special teams guy. Hopefully that's the only time he sees the field.

                            Comment


                            • When it comes to signing free agents (after the draft) I think Baltimore will attack the following (veteran) positions.
                              1) Backup QB: Trent Edwards/Kellen Clemens.
                              2) Center: Josh Beekman/Leroy Harris
                              3) Cornerback: Drayton Florence/Richard Marshall.
                              GO RAVENS

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
                                When it comes to signing free agents (after the draft) I think Baltimore will attack the following (veteran) positions.
                                1) Backup QB: Trent Edwards/Kellen Clemens.
                                2) Center: Josh Beekman/Leroy Harris
                                3) Cornerback: Drayton Florence/Richard Marshall.
                                Why would we go after another #2 type CB?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information