Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont think Gorrer got much action VS. The cardinals.

BTW we have that jackass ref who called that 2008 Santonio Holmes catch a TD. I hope he doesnt throw the game like that year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
      This could be a unique idea but what if we put a big physical CB or Miller like Smith.
      I think that would be kind of overkill. He's not that much of an impact player.

Comment

• Have yall heard anything or radio shows or in the paper about Lee Evans ankle? I feel like the team is withholding so much it has got to be worse than we've heard so far. It would be huge to get him back. We need another veteran receiver.

Comment

• Originally posted by America View Post
          Have yall heard anything or radio shows or in the paper about Lee Evans ankle? I feel like the team is withholding so much it has got to be worse than we've heard so far. It would be huge to get him back. We need another veteran receiver.
          I think at this point, we'd be lucky to see him at all this year.

Comment

• Its a real bummer that Evans hasn't been healthy. I had him down as a major factor for our offense and I thought he would out produce Boldin, but this injury really is killing us. I hope he can heal up and help us out down the final stretch of the season.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by niel89 View Post
              Its a real bummer that Evans hasn't been healthy. I had him down as a major factor for our offense and I thought he would out produce Boldin, but this injury really is killing us. I hope he can heal up and help us out down the final stretch of the season.
              It really looked like Flacco was already more comfortable with him than Boldin.

Comment

• I would much rather see a Bengals win to toss a little extra dirt on the Steelers grave, then take the division with good old fashioned head to head dominance. I'm not sold on the Bengals, I fully expect Chucky P to make Dalton look like well.... a rookie. The Bengals are a sheep in wolves clothing, time will reveal all.
                Last edited by Ngatachance92; 11-12-2011, 07:48 PM.
                "God can have his soul, but his ass belongs to me."
                -Terrell Suggs on Ben Roethisberger

Comment

• Originally posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
                  I would much rather see a Bengals win to toss a little extra dirt on the Steelers grave, than take the division with good old fashioned head to head dominance. I'm not sold on the Bengals, I fully expect Chucky P to make Dalton look like well.... a rookie. The Bengals are a sheep in wolves clothing, time will reveal all.
                  My thoughts exactly. Way to much hype for these guys who have proven very little. I don't see them beating the Steelers but I would still LOVE to see it happen

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
                  BK sig is straight sex
                  THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
                  Baltimore Ravens
                  Cleveland Cavaliers
                  Cleveland Indians
                  Chelsea FC
                  Originally posted by keylime_5
                  Miller is visual sex on the field.

Comment

• yeah LeBeau has fun w/ rookie QB's, Pitts should win but should we be afraid of Cincy in the future? they do have a young promising team (Dalton, Green, Gresham, Simpson, Shipley, Whitworth, etc.)

Comment

• They certainly could get better and become a dominant force in the division, I just don't think that they are there yet.

Well I should say they haven't really proven anything yet. I think the second half of the season will be a better indicator of where they are at as a team than the first half.

BK sig is straight sex
                      Baltimore Ravens
                      Cleveland Cavaliers
                      Cleveland Indians
                      Chelsea FC

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                        yeah LeBeau has fun w/ rookie QB's, Pitts should win but should we be afraid of Cincy in the future? they do have a young promising team (Dalton, Green, Gresham, Simpson, Shipley, Whitworth, etc.)
                        I don't know about afraid, however the way they have reloaded through the draft the last couple of years it won't be long before we have to respect them *almost* as much as Pittsburgh, maybe more depending on the way Pitt restocks. Who knows, we haven't even played them once this season, it may be sooner rather than later but my moneys on us for now.
                        "God can have his soul, but his ass belongs to me."
                        -Terrell Suggs on Ben Roethisberger

Comment

• Why is it we play above the level of good teams but play down to the level of ****** teams? It's pissing me off.

Comment

• At least there wont be any ****** teams in the playoffs.

But seriously this is just flat out embarassing. I have no faith in Flacco or Harbaugh from now on.

Comment

• On a positive note, Pernell McPhee has played awesome today.

Comment

• I am not getting the game on T.V. because apparently the weather is more important, just checked the score for the first time figuring it was a lock... losing 7-22... WTF IS GOING ON?!?!?!??

Someone please fill me in

BK sig is straight sex
                                Baltimore Ravens
                                Cleveland Cavaliers
                                Cleveland Indians
                                Chelsea FC

Comment

Working...