Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That video of Rice knocking Harrison down just made my morning. I am going to watch that over and over and over and over and over and ov........you get my point
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• I am not scared at all if Reed is on PUP, I wouldnt mind make sure Reed is 100%. Plus I am a big Zbi fan and I think he will do just fine

Comment

• http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ams-suspended/

whatever chance Cary Williams had of making the team, his suspension makes it more less likely.

Comment

• I doubt he would have made it anyway. From what I have seen out of the young unkown CBs who are in the mix for a CB spot the best one is KJ Gerard.

Now how do you think u think the CB battles will turn out? I think the only ppl guarenteed are Foxworth,Webb,Washington,Carr(unfourtanetly). Who else do you think will get th #5 spot? Will it be Fisher or Harris due to experience, or Gerard due to youth and versatility.

Comment

• is Webb likely to start the season on PUP?

If he does then it goes

Foxworth - Washington - Carr - Harris - Fisher/KJ

FS - Tom Zbikowski/Haruki Nakamura SS - Dawan Landry

Our secondary is the key to our success this season. If they suck, teams will light us up.

Hopefully Greg Mattison can jumpstart the pass rush because if we can pressure the QB like we used to, these secondary concerns become a lot less relevant when the QB has less time to throw.

Comment

• I havent heard anything official on Webb. But I wont get my hopes up that Mattison can get the pass rush going.

Comment

• Yeah I haven't heard much on Webb recently either. I'd say that the DB depth chart will look like this to start the season:

CB: Foxworth, Washington, Carr, Harris, Gerard, Fisher/Miller

FS: Zbikowski, Hamlin

SS: Landry, Nakamura

PUP: Reed, Webb

I think we'll keep 10 DBs on the roster this season, especially early on. Fisher/Miller will be cut when Webb comes back, and I think Hamlin could be cut when Reed comes back. That I'm not so sure on, maybe we keep 5 corners and 5 safeties (therefore cutting Gerard, possibly Harris if he doesn't perform well).

Comment

• I like the idea of keepin Prince Miller at least on PS. He could be our PR this year.

Comment

• Ravens safety Ed Reed has suggested this offseason that he's thinking about retirement, that he'd like a new contract and that he doesn't understand some of the team's personnel moves. And now Reed has a new beef with the Ravens.

In a radio interview with WBAL Thursday, Reed said the team refused to give him game film when he asked for tapes he could study from home.

The Ravens haven't given their side of this story, so it's not completely clear what transpired here, but Reed is using it as an example of what he says is the team's shoddy treatment.

"But don't treat me like that after I gave my blood, sweat and tears for this guy -- for this organization," Reed said, per the Baltimore Sun. "I train my tail off. I'm putting my life on line. But I have to give you an excuse to study tape? When I do give you an excuse -- and my excuse is I'm studying tape -- that's not a good enough excuse. But Ed is wrong for asking for a new contract. Come on, man."

Reed mentions asking for a new contract, but the Ravens aren't going to give a new contract to a player who's about to turn 32, who's coming off major surgery and who still has three years and $20 million left on his current deal. Reed seems to know that, and that's why he's still hinting that he might decide not to play at all.

"I don't have to be playing for them," Reed said. "I could retire. I don't need the money. They could come and get the money if they want."
                    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ith-game-film/

that pissed me off, if indeed Ed Reed is telling the truth.

Comment

• It maybe some interns fault that was being a dumbass. I think everyone will kiss and make up before the season.

Comment

• I hate to hear him talk like our organization is **** but you have to cater to a guy like Reed. You can't question his motives and things like that.
                        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                        Just let it go RWO.
                        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Tommy Z is the man

Comment

• He is, IDK why Landry is starting over him. Zbi is a complete baller

Comment

• But seeing he improved his vertical by 8 inches in a couple of months. I am wondering if PED have anything to do with that, that is unbelieveable.

Comment

• Terrence Cody can't participate in training camp yet because he failed his conditioning test.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-258518

Obviously conditioning is going to be something he's always going to struggle with it but it is definitely disappointing. I know we were all hoping he'd come to camp motivated and in shape. He is going to be an impressive player when he gets on the field but he needs to realize that his opportunities to get on the field are going to be limited if he can't prove that he can stay in shape.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information