Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we can get Webb back it wont be the end of the world. Just a speed bump. BUt we will need people to step up

Comment

• Im stupid. Sorry bout that. Unfortunate about Foxworth. Kyle Wilson at #25 is looking pretty good right now with Cody failing conditioning tests and Kindle falling down stairways.
      Last edited by A Perfect Score; 07-30-2010, 01:47 PM.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Im stupid. Sorry bout that. Unfortunate about Foxworth. Kyle Wilson at #25 is looking pretty good right now with Cody failing conditioning tests and Kindle falling down stairways.
        Cody failed one conditioning test then passed it the next day, no big deal there (besides, we would have picked him in the second regardless since we already had that pick before the Kindle trade). Sergio's injury was unfortunate, but it's hard to predict something like that happening. Looking back at things with hindsight won't help anything.

Comment

• I wasnt overly serious. I was just saying the CB depth at the time of the pick wasn't great, now its even worse. It isnt like Im dissatisfied with Kindle and Cody.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• got a WNST text that Gaither was carted off the field w/ a back injury.

Comment

• Jesus. Seems like everything is going wrong for Baltimore. I know we are rivals and I should be smiling, but this is ****** up.

Comment

• http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/201...her-cramps-up/

just cramps for Gaither. Nothing serious

Comment

• I don't think it was a mistake trading out of the first round, but I do think it was a mistake to totally ignore the corner position.

now, I did panic when I first heard about Foxworth, but it still doesn't look very good IMO. I hope to god that Fabian will be ready day 1, but we all know he won't be the same. Pray that Reed and Webb will be ready come week 6, and maybe we're okay.

Comment

• yeah I cant bash that draft at all. No one expected Fox to tear his ACL or Kindle to be in a freak accident like that. Cody failing the conditioning test is nothing.

Comment

• Here is Johnny Boys excuse to bring back Frank Walker!!!

Can we bring back Cmac, Duane Starks, Deion....anyone but Frank Walker!!!
                      HALL OF FAMER!
                      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Washington, Webb, Harris, Fisher, Gerard. I think those will be our 5 cbs.

if webb is on the PUP to start the season I think we will bring back Frankie.

Comment

• The Ravens' top three cornerbacks in camp are now Chris Carr, Travis Fisher and Walt Harris.

The Ravens hope Washington and Webb will be ready for the season opener at the New York Jets, which is 45 days away. But Webb is probably a month away from practicing. So it's more likely that the Ravens will go with Washington and Carr to start the season.

Perhaps one break for the Ravens is their schedule. The first five quarterbacks they'll face are Mark Sanchez, Carson Palmer, Jake Delhomme, Byron Leftwich and Kyle Orton. After that stretch, Webb and Reed could return to the lineup.
                          Reading that, made me feel a little better. We play some easier QB's in the first 6 weeks so that will help.

1 good thing about Webb and Reed coming back after week 6 is that they will be a lot more fresh and ready for the potential long playoff run.

We also have to consider to bring one of these guys in, maybe even 2.

Ken Lucas, Nick Harper, Shawn Springs, Fred Smoot, Deshea Townsend

I say Lucas.
                          Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz; 07-31-2010, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• RUMOR ALERT: “ The Baltimore Ravems are actively pursuing, Buffalo Bills defensive back Terrence Mcgee. It is believed that Jared Gaither is infact apart of the deal and that the Ravens will likely get extra compensation along with Mcgee.”

woah...idk what to think...

Comment

• What source was that? I know that there was rumors of Gaither to bills earlier. They probably auotmatically flared up after Foxworth went down.

I still dont want gaither to leave, I am scared of Cousins starting in the NFL at T. And I am intrigued by Harewood but he is still a couple years away.

Comment

• At this point, trading Gaither away for a much needed quality DB doesn't sound that bad of an idea.

He has clearly shown that he doesn't want to be here with that BS foot injury he had over the offseason and now he's getting carted off the field with some damn cramps? gimmie a break, the guys talented, but lazy, dumb and not the kind of player Harbaugh likes.

I say trade him for a CB, IDC what team. Once he's gone, have a TC competition/battle with Yanda, Harewood, and Cousins.

like Ravens1991 said, Harewood is raw, but the talent is there. Yanda and effectively fill in, but he's better suited at guard, and we all know what Cousins can do...

and by the way, where did you even hear that rumor?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information