Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True we will see if he is set back after the injury. He very well could have lost a step. I pray he can return to full form though.

Comment

• You don't need awesome CBs to win a Super Bowl, we did id with Taylor and McFadden lol :D I think you might get a better value if you just trade Gaither for some 2nd round pick or so, then with getting a 29 year old CB, who has 1-2 good years left.
      "Not only is Polamalu the best player in the AFC North, but I feel he's the best defensive player in the entire NFL. No defender in the league combines world-class athleticism, smarts, fundamentals, natural football instincts and the knack for big plays better than Polamalu."

Comment

• we wont have the defense you had. But we may have a better O.

Comment

• You shouldn't question me by now...Did I not predict the ravens trading out of round 1 for a team that was suited for Tebow? I would tell you my source, I really would. But, I'm obliged not to...

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenMadness View Post
            You shouldn't question me by now...Did I not predict the ravens trading out of round 1 for a team that was suited for Tebow? I would tell you my source, I really would. But, I'm obliged not to...
            A broken watch is right twice a day............

Get over yourself, seriously. With this kind of drivel, why not just go on the WNST site and troll there. You'd fit in nicely with those smug and arrogant clowns.
            Last edited by BigDawg819; 08-01-2010, 06:30 PM.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenMadness View Post
              You shouldn't question me by now...Did I not predict the ravens trading out of round 1 for a team that was suited for Tebow? I would tell you my source, I really would. But, I'm obliged not to...
              your not obliged too?

lmaoo. Dude, seriously? you have NO SOURCE, just admit it.

Comment

• http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/201...tus-a-mystery/

Gaither dropped for 340 to 311. That is shocking, I guess his work ethic isnt as bad as the media made it out to be.

Comment

• It's weird, but I'm kind of concerned about that. 311 is pretty slim for a 6'9 NFL OT, especially one that's supposed to be playing RT this year. Wilson tweeted a day or two ago that he also expects Oher to be the LT this season because he's more reliable and in better shape. It's a good sign for his work ethic though, but I think the Ravens won't have to worry about Gaither's work ethic for very long if you know what I mean.

Comment

• good point maybe he is too slim. But that also will decrease the pressure on his toe so maybe he his a bit quicker and pain free. But all in all I agree about Gaither peacing out sooner or later.

Comment

• yeah, I called in on the Scott Garceau Show and asked if it was even financially possibly for the Ravens to re-sign both Ngata and Gaither, they both said it was highly unlikely.

With that being said, I think it's an easy choice that we choose Ngata over Gaither.

Comment

• http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/201...d-have-a-shot/

Frank Walker.....*shudders*

Comment

• I bet you will since we really like Cousins.

Also we will see what the salary cap is w/ the new CBA so who knows what will happen

Comment

• Ngata = All pro, minimal baggage

Gaither = above average, huge pain in the ass

Gaither will be gone

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post

either way I doubt Harris and Fisher will be much of an upgrade if any over Walker. I am not getting my hopes up w/ those 2.

Comment

• Walker played well towards the end of last season, id more than happily welcome him back. He and Carr demolished the Pats in the playoff game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information