Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah it was wierd from week 15 on Walker and Carr played nice. I dont have any faith in Harris or fisher so bring him back why not, maybe something clicked w/ him technique wise. Everyone always talked about how hard of a worker he was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
      yeah it was wierd from week 15 on Walker and Carr played nice. I dont have any faith in Harris or fisher so bring him back why not, maybe something clicked w/ him technique wise. Everyone always talked about how hard of a worker he was.
      I feel ya on Walt Harris, the guy is old and also coming off an ACL tear. However, I think Fisher deserves a chance. Playing with guys like Ngata, Ray, Ed, Suggs, and Johnson will help. Plus, most guys play better here in b-more.(Hartwell, Scott, etc.)

Comment

• yeah I like Walker more then most. I would have at least brought him back and let him battle it out w/ Carr,Fisher,Harris.

Comment

• If our front 7 plays up to there potential, then I'm okay with

Fabian Washington
          Chris Carr
          Travis Fisher
          Walt Harris

as our top 4 CB's for the first 6 weeks. Plus, we have some easier QB's on the schedule in the first 6 games.

Comment

• looks like Jalen Parmele is the #1 KR as of now.

He's competing with Tom Zbikowski, Donte’ Stallworth, Mark Clayton, Prince Miller and David Reed.

For Punts, I think it's Zbikowski, Stallworth, Clayton and Ray Rice.

Honestly, I have no idea why we risk putting Ray Rice and Donte Stallworth at returner. They are too valuable to our offense.

Comment

• I agree dont like Rice or STallworth return. I doubt Clayton could be a good returner, Palenmere impressed me a lot at KR. Also I lthink Zbikowski would make a fine returner as well. Its good to see Carr isnt in that mix.

Comment

• http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...=176568&spln=1

Apparently Jameel McClain is looking better then Ellerbe and Gooden at ILB. I am surprised with that. I always thought McClain was a natural OLB not ILB.

Comment

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...=176568&spln=1

Apparently Jameel McClain is looking better then Ellerbe and Gooden at ILB. I am surprised with that. I always thought McClain was a natural OLB not ILB.
                  that's surprising. I still think Ellerbe will be the man starting week 1 though.

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                  I agree dont like Rice or STallworth return. I doubt Clayton could be a good returner, Palenmere impressed me a lot at KR. Also I lthink Zbikowski would make a fine returner as well. Its good to see Carr isnt in that mix.
                  yeah, as of now, the only way I think Clayton will see the field is on punt returns. I know him and Zbikowski have a history of returning punts in college. I agree, glad to see Carr not involved.

I would also like to see David Reed at PR.

Comment

• Id love to see Zbi get the PR spot. But you all know my man crush on Zbi.

Personally if Clayton doesnt full out win the PR spot I dont think we should keep him. Id rather keep my other man crush Eron Riley because he offers more potential at WR and gives us a option at gunner .

Comment

Id love to see Zbi get the PR spot. But you all know my man crush on Zbi.

Personally if Clayton doesnt full out win the PR spot I dont think we should keep him. Id rather keep my other man crush Eron Riley because he offers more potential at WR and gives us a option at gunner .
                      yeah, right now the only chance Clayton has at making the team(IMO) is through special teams. He isn't even the 4th best WR on the team. When we go with 4 WR sets, I'd rather have Heap or Dickson out there, hell, even David Reed.

Comment

• I think Reed can develop into a solid slot reciever in the NFL. I also love how Pitta and Dickson could slide out to the slot as well. I am sure Boldin could probably line up in the slot as well.

Comment

• LOL big time Beltway trade. John Beck for Doug Dutch.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• what do you know about Dutch STRIP?

Comment

• yeah, I posted it on the Baltimore Ravens board, don't think anyone saw it though.

I'd like to get some insight on Dutch as well if anyone has anything.?

Comment

• This guy couldnt even make a UFL team http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Dutch

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information