Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September 10th, 2007 7:00pm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • September 10th, 2007 7:00pm

    Week 1 Monday Night Football Ravens vs. Bengals!!!!

    A big game right away in week 1, Lets see who the kings of the North are!!

    No word yet on if its home or away, but Im hopin since we won the division it would be here.
    Last edited by EdReedUnstoppable; 03-26-2007, 03:21 PM.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

    Xbox Live - Kevown8999

  • #2
    Dang I hope it is home also that would be crazy.

    Comment


    • #3
      It's in Cincinnati, sounds like 0-1 to me. :(
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

      Xbox Live - Kevown8999

      Comment


      • #4
        yea definetly

        Comment


        • #5
          WOOHOOOOOOO

          Well, someone is going to have a very solid start to the '07 season in the AFCN. Finally we get another Monday nighter at home. Wouldn't want it against anyone else...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
            WOOHOOOOOOO

            Well, someone is going to have a very solid start to the '07 season in the AFCN. Finally we get another Monday nighter at home. Wouldn't want it against anyone else...
            I agree, Id much rather play the Bengals in Cincy in week 1 and set the tone for the year, instead of playing Cleveland here or something like that.
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

            Xbox Live - Kevown8999

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              I agree, Id much rather play the Bengals in Cincy in week 1 and set the tone for the year, instead of playing Cleveland here or something like that.
              haha exactly, seems like every year the Bengals play the Browns week 1 or 2.

              Plus we're on Monday night early, hopefully each team gets 1 or 2 more primetime games a piece.

              This really doesn't play into either teams hands in terms of starting early. Each has had its fair share of change in the offseason.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                haha exactly, seems like every year the Bengals play the Browns week 1 or 2.

                Plus we're on Monday night early, hopefully each team gets 1 or 2 more primetime games a piece.

                This really doesn't play into either teams hands in terms of starting early. Each has had its fair share of change in the offseason.
                Yeah agreed.

                I hope the game in Baltimore is in week 17, that would be so awesome to maybe have that game decide the division, or decide who goes to the Playoffs. Just a meaningful division game at home in the final week of the season would be amazing.
                HALL OF FAMER!
                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

                Xbox Live - Kevown8999

                Comment


                • #9
                  That would be cool.
                  Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
                  Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    hope we wear our blakc jerseys

                    Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
                    #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
                    I used to be MaddenPlayer52

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                      It's in Cincinnati, sounds like 0-1 to me. :(
                      I wouldn't go that far, but in cinci is definitely not good given our recent history of slow starts (not counting tampa last year of course), hopefully they'll be ready.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I smell a victory.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          hope it doesnt rain!


                          Go Ravens!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Week 1 in Cincy starting the season, mark a W in the win column for the good guys! :D

                            Magical sig by OSUGiants

                            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                            Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            Debug Information