Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where do you guys see the Ravens in a few years from now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do you guys see the Ravens in a few years from now?

Do you guys think we will still be a dominate defensive team or will we be more of an offensive team? what new players will we have and where will we rank ? Ill post my thoughts later.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
    #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
    I used to be MaddenPlayer52

i think we will still be a strong defensive team. its what we are known for and we will build our team around that idea. we have a lot of good building blocks to work with and we hopefully will continue to draft strong. even though we have some age we can replace most of them eventually.

the biggest thing i worry about is the lose of ray lewis. he is so very important as an emotional leader and he elevates the players around him. im worried about the drop off after he leaves

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
      i think we will still be a strong defensive team. its what we are known for and we will build our team around that idea. we have a lot of good building blocks to work with and we hopefully will continue to draft strong. even though we have some age we can replace most of them eventually.

the biggest thing i worry about is the lose of ray lewis. he is so very important as an emotional leader and he elevates the players around him. im worried about the drop off after he leaves
      true losing Ray Lewis will have a huge impact and will probably will never be the same. Building Blocks-
      Offense-
      Demtrius Williams
      Mark Clayton
      Kyle Boller
      Chris Chester
      Jason Brown

Defense-
      Haloti Ngata
      Terrell Suggs
      Dawan Landry

Hopefull additions-
      Joe Stayley
      Ryan Kalil
      Jarvis Moss
      Anthony Spencer
      etc.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
      #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
      I used to be MaddenPlayer52

Comment

I like Staley, solidify our o-line of the future.

Comment

Come on now its not like Ed Reed is ancient ! He is going to be the emotional leader of our Team when Ray moves on. Honestly though I don't see a drop off on the horizon anytime soon.. I think we do a great job stockpiling people for that situation where we have to let a player like Jamal or AD go..

Comment

Of course we'll be a defensive team. but i really think that if we get the right people we will be a much better offensive team

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information