DeVard DarLing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeVard DarLing

I was looking through the stats of Ravens players. I noticed that Devard Darling, a third round pick, hasn't not caught ONE TOUCHDOWN pass. He has only played 14 games total. I mean if Devard is going to put "up those numbers" we might as well have used our third to pick up CLEARNCE MOORE!!!

Baltimore: 7-4

clarence should have been a first rounder. word is he was so fly that teams worried they couldn't make enough jerseys available after he was drafted, so he slipped a little

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
      clarence should have been a first rounder. word is he was so fly that teams worried they couldn't make enough jerseys available after he was drafted, so he slipped a little

hahahahahhahahahhahahaha

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

This should be another closed thread... no offense but we shouldnt even dignify a thread with Devard Darling !!!

Comment

Darling was dominating TC before the season if I remember correctly. I really like him, soft-spoken and nice guy. For some reason none of his physical attributes are clicking.

Comment

Hard to catch a TD pass in street clothes on the side line, what a bum he is, we should have taken Randy Starks or Madieu Williams that draft anywho!!!!
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

i hope we can some how utilize him.... ive met him in person and he is a humble and down to earth guy... a real class act....

too bad he is always in street clothes...

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
                i hope we can some how utilize him.... ive met him in person and he is a humble and down to earth guy... a real class act....

too bad he is always in street clothes...
                Hard to have an ego and be big headed when you suck so badly!
                HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

This guy is still getting our thoughts and comments ??? Why has Ozzie not cut his butt yet !

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
                    This guy is still getting our thoughts and comments ??? Why has Ozzie not cut his butt yet !
                    Depth, that's really the only reason. He's cheaply tendered as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ChewyRaven318 View Post
                      Depth, that's really the only reason. He's cheaply tendered as well.

Also, he has potential... He just hasn't gotten a chance yet.
                      Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
                      Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

Originally posted by go_ravens94 View Post
                        Also, he has potential... He just hasn't gotten a chance yet.
                        Hasn't gotten a chance?

All he had to do is beat out Travis Taylor and Kevin Johnson on the depth chart, but no a guy taken 3 rds later than him did it, and a guy who was a UDFA did it. He has the tools but when its game time he can't handle it, he may be the nicest guy in the world but he ain't good enough to be in the NFL.
                        HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

he wont step up because he fears clarence too much.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Okay, I get your point ERU.
                            Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
                            Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

DeVard Darling is a preseason wonder and I will hear nothing but good things about him HEATHENS! Matt Schaub turned being a preseason wonder into a 6 year 48 million dollar contract so Darling is the man and I will hear nothing but positives!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information