X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott's Mock

Our R1 pick is: Anthony Spencer
    R2: Ryan Harris

I think 2 terrible picks. Staley & Moss are off the board in R1, but I still hate the pick, and HARRIS? Not David, but Ryan will be lucky to go in the 4th round.
    Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
    Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

If that 1st happens I would want us to trade down and pick up a 3rd or something.

Comment

Picking from those spots based on who is available in his mock I would take:

Round 1 Dwayne Bowe or Aaron Ross
      Round 2:Beekman or Moses.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I hate it with a passion.. I think that would be a waste of 2 picks in my opinion..just not a fan of either players... I know that a lot of people are high on Spencer but just don't see him paning out...and Ryan Harris was on MTV for crying out loud !! he is way overrated and might make it as a good back up OT in the league but I think he is a project...

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
          Picking from those spots based on who is available in his mock I would take:

Round 1 Dwayne Bowe or Aaron Ross
          Round 2:Beekman or Moses.
          I'd personally be happy with any of those picks.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I dont hate the Spencer pick but with Moses being availbe in the 2nd id rather have him and take someone else with the first pick. Do not like Ryan Harris as the future at OT.

Comment

I think thats the worst of Scott'c mocks so far for us. 2 very bad picks IMO, Im not a fan of either player.
              HALL OF FAMER!
              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I don't mind Spencer so much as the first pick. He'd fit in well with our defense, thought he might be a little overrated going into the draft.

Ryan Harris though -- not someone I would want on this team, as he seems to be one of those types that would be more of a hassle than it's worth. ESPECIALLY with his weight balancing issues.

Comment

I was checking the Ravens website and they cite Scott's pick as still Joe Staley so at least Scott got some love from the Ravens. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                    I was checking the Ravens website and they cite Scott's pick as still Joe Staley so at least Scott got some love from the Ravens. :D
                    Alright!

Anyway... Spencer would be acceptable, but I'd rather trade down... RYAN HARRIS IS THE WORST PICK EVER!

Comment

I don't like Spencer at all, if this situation happens I say take Dwanye Bowe an call it a career (with the Ravens anyway) for Mason, try to get somethin good for him while we still can.
                      HALL OF FAMER!
                      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by go_ravens94 View Post
                        Alright!

Anyway... Spencer would be acceptable, but I'd rather trade down... RYAN HARRIS IS THE WORST PICK EVER!
                        Nah I'm pretty sure the worst pick ever is Ryan Leaf......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

But they didn't know that, did they.

Comment

But they didn't know that, did they.
                            They knew! :D He had character problems but all they cared about was that Rose Bowl game.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Our R1 pick is: Anthony Spencer
                              R2: Ryan Harris

I think 2 terrible picks. Staley & Moss are off the board in R1, but I still hate the pick, and HARRIS? Not David, but Ryan will be lucky to go in the 4th round.
                              wow, I totally agree, surprisingly bad picks.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information