Aubrayo Franklin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aubrayo Franklin

Can he be a good NT for the 49ers? my buddy from Bmore is real high on him but hes a real homer. What are his strengths and what does he need work on?

He was very good last year as a rotational guy, his strength is he is strong and the point of attack and can man handle O linemen. His weakness is he was never able to show he could consistently put it all together for 2 or 3 downs at a time. I think he is a very good signing for the 49ers, I have faith that he can put it all together and come through for coach Nolan. But at the least you got yourself a great depth guy, and thats at the very least.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I wouldn't expect the world from him but he's a solid guy that will add depth to the line and give you his all. Plus he comes from a solid and winning organization so he will bring that intangible with him to the locker room.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I really like what Aubrayo brings to the table, and I think he's going to be a very good player in SF, whether it be as a starter or backup. He was a great situational player for us and did a really nice job at rotating in. He's got great potential, as he has a pretty quick burst and looked pretty strong. But like ERU said, he was a bit inconsistent at times, and that held him back as far as consistent playing time.

Comment

thanks guys, his competition at NT is minimal so he will get his chance

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information