Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo Bills Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
    We're fine with 9 DB. Leonhard is adept to extra defensive back sets. Either he took over at safety and Donte covered the nickel role or he just took over himself. Either way I think he was always next for that package after Kiwaukee.

    Not sure if it's comforting having Butler and a 5'8 safety in against the Pats weapons, but we have enough guys there.

    Is Fox still on the PS?
    How healthy is Youboty?
    I know Youboty's brother, and he is saying that Ashton is healthy, and practised all last week and dressed for the Cincy game. Im not sure if it's true, I cat say I noticed him there. But he is supposedly doing well.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
      Totally totally totally totally lame.

      Our only chance is Fred Jackson ;)

      But seriously this blows. Hard.
      You know, this is the year of the backup running back! It seems as though every RB that steps in to fill the void of the starter seems to be quite successful. Not saying its going to happen, but there is more than a good shot at it happening.

      I actually like Dwayne Wright, and I have always been an A-Train fan, especially when he comes in and gets about 5 carries a game. I think with them in there for the bulk, and with Fred Jackson (one of the best athletes ive seen) as the change it up back.

      Im watching NFL Live right now, and Mike Golic just sais that he doesnt think Buffalo is in a good position right now because they don't know who they are going start going into a game with the Patriots. Im puzzled, I usually like Golic, but it was all over ESPN when Jauron announced it.

      I have also heard rumblings on WGR, of the Bills thinking about bringing Kevin Everitt out to the game for the pre-game. MAN, would that be HUGE! The emotion that would ride, on a sunday night game to boot! I mean that would just be unbelievable.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
        I know Youboty's brother, and he is saying that Ashton is healthy, and practised all last week and dressed for the Cincy game. Im not sure if it's true, I cat say I noticed him there. But he is supposedly doing well.
        I could've swore that he was on the sidelines in a shirt and hat...


        Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
          I have also heard rumblings on WGR, of the Bills thinking about bringing Kevin Everitt out to the game for the pre-game. MAN, would that be HUGE! The emotion that would ride, on a sunday night game to boot! I mean that would just be unbelievable.
          I thought that we should've done that for the Monday Night game, but I didn't know what kind of condition he was in.

          That would be amazing if he were to do that. All of the players would be pumped to see him there.


          Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

          Comment


          • You know one thing that I have really taken notice to, and its one thing that the Bills usually do not do, but its wining the games that they are supposed to win. These past 4 games, were all games that they should have won, and they did. Usually Im used to seeing the Bills who should win 4 games in a row, and they end up winning 1 or 2 of them. But this year is different.

            I can honestly say, and proudly, that it Dick Jauron. I was never negative about him, I know many were, but I was always backing him up. I like the job he has done.

            Comment


            • I hate 'if's, ands and buts', but what if none of our starting players went down? I wonder how our team would be different...


              Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                I hate 'if's, ands and buts', but what if none of our starting players went down? I wonder how our team would be different...
                We coule so easily be 7-2 right now... but whatever i try not to think about it

                Sig By Diehardvikingfan

                Comment


                • ****. This blows. Sitting watching us getting blown the **** out on gamecast while my family is watching Home Improvement reruns



                  <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                  Comment


                  • And another udder of the word **** pours out of fischbowl's mouth.



                    <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                    Comment


                    • wow.... at least we came close.....

                      i found it funny how everyone talked about how GREAT jabari Greer is...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                        wow.... at least we came close.....

                        i found it funny how everyone talked about how GREAT jabari Greer is...
                        I also love how everyone talked about how GREAT Jp Losman is.....

                        Comment


                        • im pretty sure losman didnt give up 56 points

                          how u can blame JP for not having enough time to throw the ball, and recievers not getting open?

                          so many times last night JP had to check down...




                          BUT there is one good thing...

                          I DEFINATLY want to see some more of Fred Jackson....he runs so hard

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                            I also love how everyone talked about how GREAT Jp Losman is.....
                            Because saying he's playing better than a rookie is the same thing as calling him a great QB...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                              im pretty sure losman didnt give up 56 points

                              how u can blame JP for not having enough time to throw the ball, and recievers not getting open?

                              so many times last night JP had to check down...




                              BUT there is one good thing...

                              I DEFINATLY want to see some more of Fred Jackson....he runs so hard
                              How can you blme Jabari Greer for not covering Randy Moss. First of all, the Bills play a cover 2. They don't have Greer running 40 yards down field to cover Moss. If anything, George Wilson (I really like the guy) got burned a lot. He would be the one to blame. I don't really use this game to gauge anything, and I don't think anyone should. Because after all, except IND, NE has been DESTROYING everyone. I am looking past this game, and on to JAX.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                                How can you blme Jabari Greer for not covering Randy Moss. First of all, the Bills play a cover 2. They don't have Greer running 40 yards down field to cover Moss. If anything, George Wilson (I really like the guy) got burned a lot. He would be the one to blame. I don't really use this game to gauge anything, and I don't think anyone should. Because after all, except IND, NE has been DESTROYING everyone. I am looking past this game, and on to JAX.
                                regardless it was a loss and everyone of us knew it.

                                Obviously Greer, who has played great despite last night, is best suited for a nickel role. He had no chance going against the best receiver in the game.



                                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information