X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
    im pretty sure losman didnt give up 56 points

how u can blame JP for not having enough time to throw the ball, and recievers not getting open?

so many times last night JP had to check down...

BUT there is one good thing...

I DEFINATLY want to see some more of Fred Jackson....he runs so hard
    But Im also pretty sure that JP only put up 10 points.

You can rag other players on the team for what they did and didnt do, but in the end, NE is going undefeated. After being at the game last night, there is no one who can stop Brady. You can rush him, and he will hit a small pass and his WR will take it up field. You can drop back and it gives him more time to pick you apart.

I know we got worked last night. No surprise to be honest. Like I said BufFan can bash all these guys, but the more he bashes everyone, the more Im gonna bash JP. Not becaue I dont like him, but because he didn't play even close to decent last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      regardless it was a loss and everyone of us knew it.

Obviously Greer, who has played great despite last night, is best suited for a nickel role. He had no chance going against the best receiver in the game.
      Tell me who has stopped Moss this season. Greer is a great corner the problem is that neither he or McGeeare tall and that's why we are suffering

Comment

• Originally posted by LE_WM_JP View Post
        Tell me who has stopped Moss this season. Greer is a great corner the problem is that neither he or McGeeare tall and that's why we are suffering
        The only way height would've made a difference in any of Moss' touchdowns was if George Wilson had an extra four feet to him. Even then it would've been close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
          But Im also pretty sure that JP only put up 10 points.

You can rag other players on the team for what they did and didnt do, but in the end, NE is going undefeated. After being at the game last night, there is no one who can stop Brady. You can rush him, and he will hit a small pass and his WR will take it up field. You can drop back and it gives him more time to pick you apart.

I know we got worked last night. No surprise to be honest. Like I said BufFan can bash all these guys, but the more he bashes everyone, the more Im gonna bash JP. Not becaue I dont like him, but because he didn't play even close to decent last night.
          well im only stating Jabari and Mcgee Donte and Wilson all played bad, BUT it is New England, im not trying to start and arguement, i blamed greer b/c i posted that the night we lost, and i was pissed

But can we all agree Fred Jackson needs more carries? Im on his bandwagon now

also, i think Atrain is done in buffalo, we need to find a veteran back, who is still able to get a spark
          Maybe Chris Brown?

Comment

well im only stating Jabari and Mcgee Donte and Wilson all played bad, BUT it is New England, im not trying to start and arguement, i blamed greer b/c i posted that the night we lost, and i was pissed

But can we all agree Fred Jackson needs more carries? Im on his bandwagon now

also, i think Atrain is done in buffalo, we need to find a veteran back, who is still able to get a spark
            Maybe Chris Brown?
            To be honest I would have loved to see Corey Dillon come in, but he didnt. I dont think that once A-Train leaves, we will bring in another back. Fred Jackson has probably shown enough to be the #3 guy for next year. I dont think theres room for more than 3 RB on your gameday roster.

Comment

• the bills should look to draft a 3rd down RB sometime in the 2nd day that can offset marshawn lynch. how bout his teammate from cal justin forsett? interesting possibility

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
                the bills should look to draft a 3rd down RB sometime in the 2nd day that can offset marshawn lynch. how bout his teammate from cal justin forsett? interesting possibility
                They have Lynch, A-Train and Wright(Drafted this year) who seems to have potential. If they do they should get one though the FA not Draft.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• We also have Fred Jackson who is a nice change of pace back. It all depends on the way Marv wants to go this season, but if we keep those three and let go of A-Train, then I dont see us picking up another RB.

However, I do like Justin Forsett. I liken him to Kevin Faulk, which is always good! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
                    the bills should look to draft a 3rd down RB sometime in the 2nd day that can offset marshawn lynch. how bout his teammate from cal justin forsett? interesting possibility
                    hugh charles
                    5'10
                    190lbs
                    runs in the 4.3's
                    will do about 30+bench reps

Comment

• ^that could work

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Crazy thought here but can anyone else see the Bills investing a top 3 round selection(not saying 1st day anymore thanks to the new format) on a RB to platoon with Marshawn Lynch. It seems that teams are eager to use the dual RB approach now in order to keep legs fresh and the Bills are lacking a capable #2 RB. Sure Dwayne Wright was drafted last year but he's looked less than stellar in the rare carries he gets. I would love to see the Bills invest Baltimore's 3rd round pick on a speedier 3rd down style back in the mold of ECU's Chris Johnson or Houston's Anthony Aldridge

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          Crazy thought here but can anyone else see the Bills investing a top 3 round selection(not saying 1st day anymore thanks to the new format) on a RB to platoon with Marshawn Lynch. It seems that teams are eager to use the dual RB approach now in order to keep legs fresh and the Bills are lacking a capable #2 RB. Sure Dwayne Wright was drafted last year but he's looked less than stellar in the rare carries he gets. I would love to see the Bills invest Baltimore's 3rd round pick on a speedier 3rd down style back in the mold of ECU's Chris Johnson or Houston's Anthony Aldridge
                          I actually really like Justin Forsett. Reminds me of Kevin Faulk. I really think he would be the lightning to Marshawn's thunder.

Comment

• Good game dudes. You guys remind me of the Jags: a scratch-and-claw team that always finds ways to keep it close (well, except vs. NE, which is a given for anybody right now). See ya whenever.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• so im officially on the Trent edwards bandwagon

sry billingsly26 lol

Comment

so im officially on the Trent edwards bandwagon

sry billingsly26 lol
                                Its allright to all....It only took about 4 weeks for you guys to see the reality of JP Lossman!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information