X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
    man 4-0 is gonna be pretty sweet
    I should delete that post.......the games are played on the field. Dont jinx us!

The rams are pretty terrible tho......alright, yeah, 4-0 will be sweet :)

Lets just hope the team doesnt think like us.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I've really got a good feeling about the bills, if they can stay healthy for the most part I see them actually making some noise in the playoffs, before the season I had them as a one and done wildcard team, but they showed great resiliency against Jacksonville and Trent showed enormous clutch, although they should have tried the deep ball sooner on that last drive as the previous 5 or 6 passes didn't go past 7 yards (guestimates taking into account drunk vision).

And hopefully that Raiders game will help keep the team focused because I'm not a big Jauron believer, especially when his team is out of that underdog role. However if the players stay self motivated and concentrated they really are looking like a team that you might really not want to play in the playoffs, especially once the offensive line gets back in sync, they're playing well right now but they can be better.

Edit:
      Also want to mention Kyle Williams, I watched the first two bills games and dude was doing things. Love seeing that big boy succeeding with that great engine. However I was drinking during both of those games, so I wasn't exactly able to focus in on guys which is why I'm curious what you guys think about Chris Kelsay's role once Ellis is acclimated to the NFL enough to really log some minutes as a situational pass rusher, and why isn't McCargo playing as well as he should?
      Last edited by giantsfan; 09-23-2008, 01:49 AM.

Comment

• Good article from Sports Illustrated...
        http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?eref=T1

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Bills finally gettin some love from ESPN, ranked 6th in power rankings. I guess that heart and determination in the 4th quarter is making a statement.

I know the Rams are this week and are by far the worst team in the NFL but I hope we realize that and dont play down to their level.

Go Bills, on our way to 4-0

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
            I've really got a good feeling about the bills, if they can stay healthy for the most part I see them actually making some noise in the playoffs, before the season I had them as a one and done wildcard team, but they showed great resiliency against Jacksonville and Trent showed enormous clutch, although they should have tried the deep ball sooner on that last drive as the previous 5 or 6 passes didn't go past 7 yards (guestimates taking into account drunk vision).

And hopefully that Raiders game will help keep the team focused because I'm not a big Jauron believer, especially when his team is out of that underdog role. However if the players stay self motivated and concentrated they really are looking like a team that you might really not want to play in the playoffs, especially once the offensive line gets back in sync, they're playing well right now but they can be better.

Edit:
            Also want to mention Kyle Williams, I watched the first two bills games and dude was doing things. Love seeing that big boy succeeding with that great engine. However I was drinking during both of those games, so I wasn't exactly able to focus in on guys which is why I'm curious what you guys think about Chris Kelsay's role once Ellis is acclimated to the NFL enough to really log some minutes as a situational pass rusher, and why isn't McCargo playing as well as he should?
            Kelsay is playing quite well actually, finally living up to that big deal. He is the starter unless Ellis just destroys in camp next year. McCargo plays pretty well, but as u said Kyle Williams is killing it this year so time is tight.

Comment

• Originally posted by dunagan15 View Post
              Bills finally gettin some love from ESPN, ranked 6th in power rankings. I guess that heart and determination in the 4th quarter is making a statement.

I know the Rams are this week and are by far the worst team in the NFL but I hope we realize that and dont play down to their level.

Go Bills, on our way to 4-0
              SportingNews had us 3rd. It freaked me out. Too weird and too high at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                WOOOO!!!

The Rams next week for the Bills. A trap game maybe, they should do fine though.
                Hey, thanks for posting here by the way. Its nice to get some quality posters in here other than Bills fans. It can only help grow our little section of the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                  SportingNews had us 3rd. It freaked me out. Too weird and too high at the same time.
                  Yeah I saw that. I really do feel that power rankings are somewhat useless and stupid, however, it is soooo amazing seeing the Bills top 10 :)

Comment

• No problem. I enjoy the Bills and find many of you guys enjoyable to read. If I was to renounce my fanhood of the chiefs you know exactly where I woluld be. Even though my team sucks I won't leave. But I will always have a place for the Bills in my <3. Beast mode going off this week btw.
                    Last edited by bored of education; 09-23-2008, 10:58 PM.
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• What do you guys think is the best ranking for us? I dont think we should be in the top 3, but we deserve top 8? What do you guys think?

I will say 5th is fair.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Hmmm. Interesting. I would say 3rd-6th. Cowboys, Eagles and Broncos I would put before them I think.
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                          What do you guys think is the best ranking for us? I dont think we should be in the top 3, but we deserve top 8? What do you guys think?

I will say 5th is fair.
                          In all honesty This is how I'd see it going

1. Dallas
                          2. Denver
                          3. Philly
                          4. Green Bay
                          5. San Diego
                          6. Buffalo

Comment

• I think the 6-8 range is where we belong. Our performance against the Raiders was gutsy, but it shouldn't have been that hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                              Thats somewhat true, but thats more Ralph not opening his wallet tbh. I love Ralph, but he had been a cheap owner up until like 2 years ago. Guys get truckloads of dough in FA, if u want them, u gotta pay up. Sometimes its the right decision to pass tho.....I am kind of glad we're not like the Skins.
                              I really don't think the fans totally understand the effects of being a small market city. Yes, TV revenue is divided equaly but the bigger centers are able to garner millions more in outside revenue. This can easily amount to a couple of hundred millions of $$$'s. Without this kind of revenue the small market teams simply cannot compete for the higher ranked FA's or afford to say extend and raise the pay of a player like Peters. It is now almost written in stone that Peters will move on when he becomes a FA. Unless Ralph can find this kind of revenue we will always have a very small window of opportunity to be a serious playoff contender.
                              I find it very interesting that all the owners who are considered cheap in pro football own teams in small market communities. Is the owner just cheap or are they seriously limited by revenues, I think the latter is the case.
                              And proud of it!!!

Comment

• Fudging balls, Roscoe is out 4-6 weeks

He's coming off of one of his best game as a receiver. This seriously blows. Both of our top rookies are now in situations where they need to step up huge, and neither has looked that great so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information