This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
    Your People aren't allowed at the Ralph.

:/
    But who doesn't love a tailgate full of bagels and dradles?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      But who doesn't love a tailgate full of bagels and dradles?
      The guys over at www.castefootball.com

Comment

• So McCargo failed his physical and the trade got voided. Hopefully he's pissed now and plays like he has something to prove.

Comment

• Anyone else getting really nervous about our chances against the Chargers?

Comment

• I just wish McGee was healthy. People barely talk about this, he's been a stud this year. Yeah, injuries to Schobel and Edwards are important, but we're kind of missing our #1 corner and he's the one that'll be out against that Philip Rivers team. That's what worries me the most.

Comment

• Not a shock but it's comforting to know Berman has us winning 24-21. Granted that seems to be the score he picks regardless of who we play.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                I just wish McGee was healthy. People barely talk about this, he's been a stud this year. Yeah, injuries to Schobel and Edwards are important, but we're kind of missing our #1 corner and he's the one that'll be out against that Philip Rivers team. That's what worries me the most.
                I've heard he's starting this weekend McGee.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                  I've heard he's starting this weekend McGee.
                  That would be awesome. I heard Parrish will be back too

Comment

• I heard McKelvin was getting the start, I don't think it's looked good for McGee's chances at playing all week.
                    Parrish should definitely be back.
                    Last edited by SuperMcGee; 10-18-2008, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Wow, what a victory. Edwards was great, defense played great as well.

Comment

• Great win. Against a very good team and a W we needed before we started Divisional play.

We're leading the Division by 2 and we face the Dolphins, Jets and Patriots in the upcoming weeks.

That's a string of games that we'll have to be up and ready to play. We want to separate from the pack.

People are making a huge deal about how Barack Obama looks Presidential during the debates against John McCain.

Trent Edwards looks very Presidential. Calm, cool, composed, collected. I know Phillip Rivers, Jay Cutler, Eli Manning, Ben Rothelisberger are the young QB's that the media likes to talk about and rightfully so but I truly feel comfortable with Edwards at QB.

Comment

• I think this win firmly establishes us as a contender in the AFC. Even though the Chargers have been down this year they have still been the best team we have played so far. I'm pretty stoked right now

Comment

• im pretty stoked, that was a big statement game after getting beaten on vs the cards......the question we have to ask now tho is: Is the NFC just going to rape the AFC? I think the changing of the power conference is well underway.
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAY.

5-1, baby. Here we come playoffs. Its been too long. I can't wait 'til Nov. 17th when I go down to the Ralph and get to watch me some Monday Night Football against the Browns. Going to be a **** show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                                YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAY.

5-1, baby. Here we come playoffs. Its been too long. I can't wait 'til Nov. 17th when I go down to the Ralph and get to watch me some Monday Night Football against the Browns. Going to be a **** show.
                                I won't be saying playoffs just yet but it's getting pretty close to that point. We still have games a ton of "easy" games on paper though. I'm going to be happy if we get at least 5 more wins and finish 10-6. I don't forsee a 5-5 second half though

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information